RedHorse54

I want to see everyone's horses

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:         :text-+1:        :text-thankyoublue:

• Like 3

squonk

Craig needs to take the roof off the shed and do an overhead pic! :)

• Like 6

AMC RULES
53 minutes ago, squonk said:

Craig needs to take the roof off the shed and do an overhead pic! :)

...and then the first and second floor, so you can peek into the basement.   :greetings-wavingyellow:

• Like 3

Retired Wrencher
11 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

IMG_2892.thumb.JPG.eae781ffda2a259047992

Craig where the Dual`s?????  

Edited by T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER.
  • Like 8

squonk
1 hour ago, Regal_Red said:

Great pictures from everyone!!

Wheel Horse 701.JPG

That tractor needs a side shifter snowplow! :)

• Like 2

C-85

I've been asked several questions about the weights on my C-85, so I'll attempt to answer them.

I wanted more traction, so I built the weight box for the back.  As a result of that, the front end was light and I added front wheel weights, which helped, but I felt that it could still use some more weight, so I built a front weight carrier.  I made the front weight carrier to just clip into the front tach -a - matic, so it can be put on or taken off w/o tools very quickly.   It never steered that great in the snow, so I also changed to the Carlisle Sno Hog tires and this steers better than it ever has.  I can't remember how much weight this ended up being but I think it's around 75 pounds.

This is the weight carrier -

Dec%202011_152%20mod_zpsgkjqeuk0.jpg

Thanks for the questions!

C-85

• Like 8

Theroundhousernr
1 hour ago, C-85 said:

I've been asked several questions about the weights on my C-85, so I'll attempt to answer them.

I wanted more traction, so I built the weight box for the back.  As a result of that, the front end was light and I added front wheel weights, which helped, but I felt that it could still use some more weight, so I built a front weight carrier.  I made the front weight carrier to just clip into the front tach -a - matic, so it can be put on or taken off w/o tools very quickly.   It never steered that great in the snow, so I also changed to the Carlisle Sno Hog tires and this steers better than it ever has.  I can't remember how much weight this ended up being but I think it's around 75 pounds.

This is the weight carrier -

Dec%202011_152%20mod_zpsgkjqeuk0.jpg

Thanks for the questions!

C-85

A friend of mine has a c-81 with something like 300 pounds on the back, 200 on the front. A four foot plow with wing extensions. He even has the same snow hog tires on the front!  It will move just about any amount of snow you put in front of it. I liked your pictures, Its a great rig. And sips the fuel ! He keeps telling me I need an eight horse then I would understand lol But after 10 years of this set up. There is almost a quarter inch of slop in the front spindles. And im sure lots of other wear but it keeps going. Take that craftsman! lol

jb4249

I like the Beetle too, we have a '79

• Like 1

chip61

Here's mine. I have a dozer blade for the 10 Automatic (I bought it for parts, but it turned out to be too nice to part out), but it's not at my house-wish it was! We're digging out from the first big snow we've had in a while! The 314 had been setting for quite a while when I got it and needed a little tlc. Only has 300 hours on it, I use it and the 160 a lot.

20150523_123320.jpg

20140503_144226.jpg

20150804_174704.jpg

IMG_20130704_144328_277.jpg

Edited by chip61
add info
  • Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

Hi Chip have not heard from you in a while.Hope you and your folks made out OK in the Blizzard of 2016 . I measured this morning and I had 13 inches of snow in yard. I know the sleet Sat. night packed it down some.:)