Sign in to follow this  
powerrepair2016

Parts question

powerrepair2016

Hello, first off please forgive me if I have made an error in going about this on your forum. 

I have several wheel horse parts that are brand new original oem replacement parts for a 1974 c120 (I think) I don't know anything about them. I was curious what there value is, i cant find them anywhere and when i do it just says discontinued.

Here are the parts I'm currently curious about 

Tire rod assembly - part # 111412 

Assembly clutch bar part # 103227

Taillight base part # 105202

I also have a part that just has a hand written tag on it, says  "deck list for 48" 42" wheel horse" it appears to be a part that holds the blade deck up. 

Any input is appreciated. 

20160113_155847.jpg

20160113_155909.jpg

20160113_155955.jpg

20160113_155946.jpg

20160113_160010.jpg

Edited by powerrepair2016
pics

"D"- Man

The Assembly clutch bar part # 103227 is either for an 18 Automatic, a D-180 or a D-200.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Mitchellnh
      By Mitchellnh
      Wheel Horse parts collection. Many new-old stock and used parts for many models. Please make an appointment to view. No trades.

There's a lot of parts for D-160 and the C series. This is a collection left behind by my Father, so I'm really not sure what part is what here. There's even a D-160 Tractor under a tarp in the backyard with a three point hitch. Hasn't run in a decade. I'll throw that in if you meet my price. 

Willing to sell entire lot for $1850 obo

Mitchellocastiglione2@gmail.com 

• Jayzauto
      By Jayzauto
      Toro - WheelHorse Deck Chutes available.  Fit 42” & 48” Side Discharge Decks.  These are New & Restoration Quality.  I have 2 available.  $50ea/BRO

• Brad Schroder
      By Brad Schroder
      Looking for a oem carburetor for a 1057 with a k241s. Currently running an aftermarket unit that came on tractor when purchased.
    • 87buickt
      By 87buickt
      Listing for a friend, late 70s I believe D200 deck and plow. Been sitting for a while, make reasonable offer, friend also has tons of literature he may part with, if Interested let me know

• lsc1257
      By lsc1257
      I have a 1996 520H Wheel Horse for sale.  The tractor has just over 800 hours on it.  It comes with a 48 inch deck.  The deck is a 1995 and has over 1,500 hours on it, as it came brand new with my 312-8 that I sold several years ago.  This 520-H has the swept front axle so it can handle a 60 inch deck.  I just replaced the battery and the deck belt this summer.  The engine is a 20HP Onan and it starts right up but requires the full choke.  The transmission is an Eaton 1100-062, hydrostatic.  The deck is in rough shape but the spindles appear to be in good working order.  The right rear tire has some cracking.  The original operator's manual for the 520H is included, as is the original operating and maintenance instructions for the deck, plus the installation instructions for the deck.  Also included is a new PTO belt and several miscellaneous deck wheels and rollers.  Additional pictures available upon request.  Asking $500.