shadyady

wheelhorse c140 14hp 8 speed boughtt today

shadyady

just found and bought another wheelhorse comes with few attachments and works fine model c140 8 speed has cutter deck, tiller, scraper may sell in parts cant add pic yet wont allow me to.

wrightorchid

become a supporter.

• Like 1

shadyady

how? And whats the benefits of a supporter please

slammer302

at the top of the screen click on Support RS. as a supporter you can upload lots of pics no problem 

Ed Kennell
22 hours ago, shadyady said:

how? And whats the benefits of a supporter please

The best benefit may be ....The satisfaction you get from knowing you are helping to support a great organization.

• Like 4

rjg854

I think the knowledge and advice is well worth the cost of becoming a supporter.  There are other advantages as well, finding parts and being able to find suppliers from members who have had good luck dealing with them.  Seeing what others have done with their Horses and what possibilities there are for your :wh: 

Sure you can also get all that for nothing, by just hanging out here at this forum, but it shows those of us who are members and supporters that you to are willing to keep this hobby alive and well.  My  :twocents-02cents:

• Like 4

shadyady

hi yes I must agree the cost of advice and honest help and info is well worth the cost and ill become a supporter. Thanks guys

• Like 3

roadapples

I`ve said it before, it`s cheaper than a magazine subscription. Good luck trying to read it cover to cover...

Wishin4a416

I figured it had to be from Europe as soon as I read the title. I dont believe the C-140 was marketed in the US. Correct me if I am wrong. Just the C-141 here. Good Luck and hope to see pictures!!

• Like 1

shadyady

c140 was bought from us ill have and put pics up when it arrives its difficult at min as I have to find 16 wheelhorses to bring over in a container to make it worth while so far I have five this was first one I bought

Horse46

Are you buying to sell, keep or break?

shadyady

I intend to buy sell break and keep them horse a lot of the advice and how to info came from here plus a contact I already repair machines for has a shop in Manchester but also lived in Texas and came home ten years ago he has friends in missisipi and also Texas willing to wash and drain all fluids ,and load the container however I have also been in touch with a guy called Paul hes a American shipper and very helpful and able to arrange the collection and loading at the Mississippi location then onto the boat for shipment uk company's want £3200 for 20ft container Paul in the us wants 2400 dollars time to ship can take 11 days and will land in Liverpool where the lory will bring container to my house I have 2 hrs to unload after that £95 per hour charge container will hold 8 single stacked or 16 double stacked wheelhorse can be bought for as little as 40 dollas £27 the code for export I have been given is for classic tractor for parts or restoration from the hmrc this also reduces tax

1 hour ago, Wishin4a416 said:

I figured it had to be from Europe as soon as I read the title. I dont believe the C-140 was marketed in the US. Correct me if I am wrong. Just the C-141 here. Good Luck and hope to see pictures!!

yes it is the c-141 i stand corrected

Edited by shadyady
  • Like 2