shadyady

help and advice wanted

shadyady

I want to buy wheelhorses from us and import to uk where do I start I have a few sellers on ebay I have been talking to would like to import around 2 machines and attachments not 12 lol any help or advice would be great currently awaiting a couple of freight quotes. One machine has front loader and three point lift and the other Isa 1960 model both tractors I believe in Idaho again awaiting full response from us ebay sellers I have a maximum budget of £2000

Edited by shadyady
  • Like 1

wallfish

You should PM member Neil, he has imported tractors to UK so he can probably steer you in the right direction.

• Like 3

shadyady

thanks walfish

how do i find him to contact him please?

nylyon

@neil thoughts?

stevasaurus

Bad feeling.  :(

shadyady

why?

wallfish

The way Karl tagged him will give him a notification for this thread.

You cam Private Message him by clicking on that little envelope icon at the top right corner of every page, just to the left of your name.

You can join up at this site too, which has many UK members My Old Machine

Lots of those members are members here like Neil is. I'm sure there are a couple guys there which have imported stuff too

shadyady

thanks mate think ive managed to do it

stevasaurus

Sorry, no real reason.  I have seen a couple of things come through here that turn out to be Scams...just trying to be careful.  :eusa-think:

shadyady

received a quote for shipping of a tractor single £538 from mississipi 39071 to uk port Liverpool for a 20ft container £3250 from same location to door service I have got contacts through a good friend in Manchester who lived in missisipi and has contacts there ready to remove lubricant,fuel batterys and to steam clean the wheels so ebay us it is anybody need anything bringing back let me know I maybe able to help the classification code in using is 970500 which is classic tractor complete for restoration or parts does this sound right not worried bout loading the truck now just cost no point paying £500 for one when I can bring round 20 over lots cheaper let me know your thoughts

shadyady

wp_ss_20160108_0016.png

Aberdeen to Southampton docks for collection in uk

wp_ss_20160108_0017.png

hes a American lol

neil

I have shipped six tractors from US now , I use a nice lady that deals with all the arrangements and I just pay her bill when tractor arrives at my door , or I can collect from shipping depot. 

The cheapest that I have managed to get 1 tractor shipped is around $1200 , the quote that you got of £538 is a really good deal if it all turns out to be kosher .

• Like 1