cslxt8

New Here and Need Help Identifying Model

cslxt8

Hello I am new to this forum but have enjoyed my time here already. I bought a couple of new additions to go with my C111 last month and I need help identifying the model number of the one shown in the picture. The serial number plate has the following on it: 1st line- 10K801 02484, 2nd line-7351 or 7851 (hard to read as someone has sanded on it). I also could not find where any badge on the engine to identify them either. Is there a specific place to look on Kohler engines? I have not had time to inspect them much yet as I am finishing up school. All together I got an Auto 10 mostly complete, front mount blade, an extra set of rear tires/wheels, and an extra hydro rear end. Mainly I just wanted the blade but as it goes I could not pass up on the whole lot haha. I have never ran a hydro model so curiosity got the best of me too! 

I can get more info if needed once I get settled after the new year.

Thanks in advance for any help!

~Colton 

20151125_145643.jpg

• Like 4

Sparky

Its either a 1978 or 1979 C-101;

> 81-10K801 1978 C Series Garden Tractor C-101 8-Speed Kohler K241AS-46766D 10 Wheel Horse 103916

> 91-10K801 1979 C Series Garden Tractor C-101 8-Speed Kohler K241AS-46766D 10 Wheel Horse 103916

:WRS:

Mike............

JPWH

KC9KAS

@cslxt8  :WRS:

AMC RULES

Looks like a :wh: beast. 

oldredrider

Coincidence?  Today is it's birthday!

• Like 3

cslxt8

Thank you everyone! This is awesome! 

JC 1965

Hello and   :WRS:

roadapples
2 hours ago, cslxt8 said:

Thank you everyone! This is awesome! 

You`ll get used to it if you hang around here long. And welcome to Red Square!

TDF5G

Welcome aboard.  Looks like a trailer load of fun you got there!:lol:

Pullstart

Welcome to RedSquare Colton, happy birthday to your tractor too!

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs:

DougC

Hello and :WRS: Enjoy the forum.

WHX??

Love the patina on that girl!

:text-welcomewave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Rick3478
      By Rick3478
      For Sale NOS M12S Short Block, still in the original box.  I bought it pre-emptively when Kohler was phasing out the Magnums.  Thought I would have it on hand if one of mine needed it, or maybe I would find a tractor with a busted rod for cheap.  Neither of those things happened, the darn things just keep running.

Part number 77 522 35, probably built in late '05, it's the combination replacement kit Kohler made to fit WheelHorse or Gravely, machined to bolt directly into the Gravely transaxle, but also has spacers to mount WheelHorse PTO clutch/brake.  Also has a bunch of gaskets and seals packed with it, probably all you need to install it.

And it's heavy, so it's not practical for me to ship.  Buyer arrange to pick up near Elida OH, I can lift it about knee high to help load.

Asking $800 or might consider trade for a good center mount grader blade.

• mcfarmall
      By mcfarmall
      Tractor features Kohler 16hp cast iron engine, gently used 42" deck, concrete wheel weights, tire chains, new Chinesium carburetor, fuel lines and filter, new air filter, 2 new fwd/rev cams.  A starter,  some new gaskets, and miscellaneous parts.  New drive belt and all the belt idler assemblies.  Engine runs but smokes.  Great restoration candidate or a spare engine for you pullers out there.  Call, text or email for a private showing.   No offers considered unless made in person.  Buyer responsible for transportation.  Many more pictures to send to interested persons. 

• BrianStasC-101
      By BrianStasC-101
      Hello all. I am looking for suggestions on adapting the pto from my C series tractor to a harbor freight predator 420 13hp engine. I know the predator motors are a controversial topic however it is the route I have chosen for this particular machine. The intent was to mostly use it for plowing so no PTO required but it would be handy to have. Looking to hear from someone that has successfully done the swap that may offer any advice before I attempt to transfer it over. Just looking for any general pointers that will help me along the way to make it go as smoothly as possible. 
    • HumbleHans
      By HumbleHans
      Operator manual 810343R1
      Wiring
      34 pages 17.5MB

Wiring Colored 
      1 page 228KB

1984 C-105 8-Speed model 11-10K802
      1984 C-125 8-Speed model 11-12K802
      1984 C-145 Automatic model 11-14KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-165 8-Speed model 11-16K801
      1984 C-175 Twin Automatic model 11-17KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-195 Twin Automatic model 01-19KE02

• Jeff-C175