Rollerman

Working/playing with my 310-8 loader Horse.

DougC

Thats a good amount of weight in that bucket. Be terrible hauling it in a wheelbarrow   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

953 nut

Looks like you are enjoying the 310. Would you please post a photo of your weight box, also how much weight is it?   :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

slammer302

I love the fact that you have the loader on a 310-8. Its such a great horse sum would opt for a larger higher hp horse but its hard to beat a good running 310

• Like 3

Rollerman
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

Looks like you are enjoying the 310. Would you please post a photo of your weight box, also how much weight is it?   :text-coolphotos:

Here you go Richard, it's about 15"x15", maybe 24" deep & I also have some heavy wheel weights bolted up.

The counterweight box bolts up to the back of the sub frame & the drawbar hitch.

They can be filled with whatever to add weight, I put landscape blocks or paver blocks inside....not sure of the weight that I added.

Yeah it all hangs out the back pretty far, but with other FEL/GT's I've had, they don't work as well without a counterweight.

12366996_10208115168426182_693056444_n.jpg

1 hour ago, slammer302 said:

I love the fact that you have the loader on a 310-8. Its such a great horse sum would opt for a larger higher hp horse but its hard to beat a good running 310

Well in this case....it's what I had.

I'd like to find a C195 W/3PH or a 96 & up 520H with foot control to put it on.

• Like 1

Sparky

Nice setup! I have always wanted a loader machine....but not the honey-do list that will magically appear at the same time as the loader :rolleyes: .

Mike.........

roadapples

The older you get the more you`ll appreciate the loader. As a wheelbarrow and for lifting.

Wheel-N-It

I really enjoy seeing the loader married up to a 310-8 !!! Looks good!

BESTDOGEVER

I have to echo the sentiment that you can't beat a good running 310-8.if I had a dollar for every ton mine has hauled I think I would be set for life. In almost 30 years it has never let me down.

• Like 1

car
5 hours ago, slammer302 said:

I agree with ya slammer302.  Gee I guess I never thought of my 310-8 with a loader on it.

• Like 1

Rollerman

I will add, that the right "setup" with a loader tractor makes all the difference. 

I had an ARK550 on a D250 & I feel it was a better loader than the Kwik-Way,  but the tractor was so horrible & I believe the pump was to weak that my 310-8/Kwik-Way will work circles around it.

(I've had a few FEL/GT's  really...a few were really beat or used up & one I got from Bob Rock was just to pretty to scratch)

The right HYD pump, good lines, good cylinders, secure mounts & the right amount of counterweight. 

Yeah that's all obvious, but if one is off....it turns a loader tractor into a not so useful tool that just sits.

• Like 2

sorekiwi

That loader you got from Bob was awesome - the prettiest Horse ever!!

• Like 1

Rollerman
15 minutes ago, sorekiwi said:

That loader you got from Bob was awesome - the prettiest Horse ever!!

Yes it was.

That one went to live in OH & was used to haul a lot of fill sand.

• Like 1