KohlerJohn

Snow Blade Mount Dimension Needed

KohlerJohn

I am mounting a snow blade on a late model 520 Wheelhorse with hte gear reduction steering and need help fabricating the mid-mount adapter for the frame.  I have the rear extension but unfortunately do not have the mid-mount adapter. Any help with the dimensions would be greatly appreciated.  I have seen a picture of the adapter but dimensions on the piece would greatly reduce my trial and error efforts.

Thanks much,

John

daveoman1966

Does this do it? ? ? ?

112311- 117.jpg

112311- 119.jpg

112311- 124.jpg

112311- 126.jpg

112311- 127.jpg

112311- 128.jpg

112311- 133.jpg

112311- 134.jpg

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

IMG_9207.thumb.JPG.2306dee4373cbc39dec81IMG_9206.thumb.JPG.1f8dc50496399f794f58f

• Like 1

KohlerJohn

Many thanks to daveomann66 and WNYPCRepair for the dimensions.  It showed just what I needed! It is great to have the resources right at hand!

Thanks again fellows , the problem is solved.

John

oe espo

How does this part attach to the "A" frame?  Does it just tap into place and wedge in there?  I don't see any bolt holes.  Looks like ill have to make one also.

daveoman1966

It doesn't really bolt to the A-Frame like you would expect.  It only bolts to the 'upright' bracket....  look closerly at this pic...you'll see the 3/8 bolt holding it in place.

It wedges behind the original cross bar....effectively setting everything back about 4" or so. 

112311- 114.jpg

oe espo

So I was thinking that bolted flat bar was part of the lift, but actually bolts to the original lift point to hold position it looks like.  Thanks!!!