wheelhorsekid

Thanksgiving find

DougC

That's in great shape! Nice and straight with no noticeable dents.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

Terry M

I Agree, nice find...Those seem to be getting harder to come by.

JackC

Nice find and a great price. It just looks correct behind that tractor like they belong together and like they have been since the beginning.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

In nice shape too...

for the money.   :greetings-clapyellow:

Brian01
41 minutes ago, Terry M said:

I Agree, nice find...Those seem to be getting harder to come by.

Nice find...here in Mo. I personally have NEVER seen one.

• Like 1

JimD

:handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

DougC
11 minutes ago, Brian01 said:

Yep. Never seen one in Iowa either, Just green and yellow  and the stuff made for Sears

• Like 1

Shynon

Very nice, great score

Wishin4a416

Nice and looks to be in great shape!!!

Jake Kuhn

Looks like a nice one, great score!

857 horse

I dont know what is cleaner...........the almost perfect cart......or the shop !!!!!!!!!!  Nice find......nice everything

• Like 2

roadapples
9 hours ago, DougC said:

Yep. Never seen one in Iowa either, Just green and yellow  and the stuff made for Sears

9 hours ago, Brian01 said:

I know it`s a long drive for you guys, but you really need to get to the big show. If it`s Wheel Horse you`ll see it there.

• Like 1

AlwaysLookin80

Great score! I would love to find one of those 

Brian01
10 minutes ago, roadapples said:

I know it`s a long drive for you guys, but you really need to get to the big show. If it`s Wheel Horse you`ll see it there.

Yeah I couldn't afford to make the trip...you all had ought to move the big show to Missouri!!!!

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

The two together look like a matched set.

KC9KAS

Nice score...$75 is a good deal!

dcrage

Heh Brian --  They (carts) are here west of the Mississippi. I grabbed mine off of the SE MO CL a couple of years ago for a reasonable price. Just keep looking. For what it is worth, that cart is great for hauling stuff. I like a lot better than the "normal" design carts. 

Edited by dcrage
  • Like 1

Brian01

Ha, ya I keep an eye out for em, no such luck yet, and I agree , I like the design of them better than the newer/other ones.

wheelhorsekid

I had the "box style" cart before and it was great. Sold it, then regreted it as I watched it fade past the tree line in the guys pick up. Been looking for a new one for over a year, and this one popped up on CL. I wasn't sure about the style but now that it's home, it's perfect. A guy down the street has a style wheel horse trailer I've never seen, and he won't sell. I'll try and get a pic to post.

• Like 1

Brian01

Yeah I'd like to see pictures of it .

DougC
16 hours ago, Brian01 said:

Yeah I couldn't afford to make the trip...you all had ought to move the big show to Missouri!!!!

:text-yeahthat:    :lol:   I can just see all the guys out east screaming  LIKE H*LL WE WILL!!! as they read that post..............:lol:     

• Like 3