lucasmel89

my first wheel horse

Rob.A.700

I knew you would finally get one. and by the way:WRS:

oliver2-44

Welcome!

Great looking horse. I also like those two models. 

does it have the hydraulic lift?

lucasmel89

Yup has a lift. Came with a wheel horse plow too 

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

wellcome to red square. cant wait ti see your next one. no apologies needed here and best of luck to you.

Glenn

JPWH

Nice looking :wh: :WRS:

Hank

KC9KAS

@lucasmel89 :WRS: and thanks for the photos!

Tankman

:text-yeahthat: Nice Horse! Post progress updates! 

jackhammer

Good for you :text-welcomewave:

953 nut

:text-welcomeconfetti:      The 953 /1054 happens to be my personal favorite too. Feel free to ask any questions you want, lots of good people here who are willing to help.

:WRS:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Looks like a good one....Keep us updated with pictures and :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

BTW Richard, when do we get to see the progress on the 953 that found its way to you from the BIG SHOW ?

10 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

The 953 /1054 happens to be my personal favorite too.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Nice :wh: score there...

:WRS:

• Like 1

oliver2-44

You Scored Big!

11 hours ago, lucasmel89 said:

Yup has a lift. Came with a wheel horse plow too

I've only seen one 1054 (painted blue) in terrible shape in a tractor salvage yard.  it actually sold on Clist recently for $150 -"ouch"  Those are really had to find down here in Texas!

• Like 1

DougC

:text-welcomeconfetti:    Enjoy the forum.    :)

• Like 1

953 nut
4 hours ago, ekennell said:

BTW Richard, when do we get to see the progress on the 953 that found its way to you from the BIG SHOW ?

It may be a while, at present I am devoting most of my time to building cabinets for our utility room. When we cleared the property for our new house I harvested several large White Oaks and sent them to the saw mill and am making use of them now. I should take a few pictures and start a thread on it. The 953 will be next.

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Looks like you got a nice one!!!

SylvanLakeWH

Nice WH!

Welcome!

muz123

Very nice horse! Welcome! 

Retired Wrencher

lucasmel89    :WRS:  Enjoy the project. It is a great start for you.   Gary B....