Sign in to follow this  
glhahn

Snow blade for an LT 1100

glhahn

Good evening,

I have an LT-1100, 3 speed on to which I'd like to add a snow/dirt blade.  From what I've read it would seem I need a 42" blade.  But there seem to be 2 different variants.  One appears to have an A frame that goes all the way to the back axle and the other appears to attach just to the front end.  Can any one give me some advice as to what model I should use?

Thanks 

gwest_ca

The D&A file here lists the attachments for your model

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/4575-tractor-1984-lt-1100-3-speed-da-tipl-snpdf/

Here is the blade listed for 1984 but sure there are others that will fit with slight modifications. The blades for most vertical-shaft engine models are similar.

Garry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• rustyedge1
      By rustyedge1
      Used solid dozer blade 6-3111 for Lawn Ranger
      Pick up only, CASH only
      Message me for more details.
      Dan
    • Crick
      By Crick
      Original Wheel Horse dump cart wanted, no offense but not another brand with WH decals. 
      thank you
      Crick
    • rustyedge1
      By rustyedge1
      39" Dozer Blade for early Lawn Ranger. All welds look good and the nuts on cutting edge are free and turn. Grease zerk is also free and working. 
      PM for details. Cash only. No shipping. Pick up only at my location.
      Solid blade. PM for details. 200.00 OBO cash only.

• Joe Warren
      By Joe Warren
      Wheel Horse 42” Snow Blade

Wheel Horse part # 06-42BB02   1979-86

Used On:            
      B-81 (6 speed), B-82, B-85, B-111 (6 speed), B-112, B-115, B-165 (5 speed),
      LT-832, LT-1100, LT-1136, LT-1137, LT-1600, LT-1637. LT-1642,
      SB-371, YT-12-A,
      208-3, 211-3, 211-5, 211-A, 216-5,  

One  New Old Stock still in the original shipping carton, and one assembled used blade in very good  condition (shown in photos)
      $199 for NOS unit and $149 for used unit shown.

Local pick up in Easton MA. I occasionally drive to Bridgewater NJ and may be able to deliver to MA, RI, CT, Eastern NY, or northern NJ.

Please private message me if you are interested in purchasing.

Thank you,
      Joe

• blu_stang
      By blu_stang
      Hi All, It's time for me to sell the D-250 I've had for the last 8 years.  It’s useable as is, or would be a great project bundle for further restoration.

I am selling a large package: the running tractor, a refurbished snowblower (48”), parts snowblower, mower deck (60”), tiller (40”), front plow blade (60”), Cat 0 3-Point Hitch with adjustable top link, WH 3-Point tool bar, wheel weights and tire chains.  Also included is an extensive part collection, nearly a second tractor worth.  I will include the original manuals, an original 1976 sales brochure, and repair manuals for the tractor and the engine.  I made electronic copes of all of the above, and stored the paper copies to prevent further wear. This is one of the most complete D-250 tractor/attachment bundles I’ve seen.

Some highlights from the available parts: Frame rails, extra engine, water pump, extra transaxle, extra gears, including worm gears (stored in oil bath), Front wheel set, carburetor, carb rebuild kit, rebuildable original radiator, extra radiator overflow bottle, rebuilt alternator, new voltage regulator (I was planning to change over to an alternator setup from the generator), new in package Renault engine seals, new PTO seals, ignition maintenance parts.  There are also many panels, frame pieces, cables, levers, tubes (lines) and hardware in the collection.

The tractor engine runs smooth.  There are around 1050 original hours on it; It’s a 1976 edition.  Everything works, except the dash lights and the rear lights (disconnected b/c of fender).  I just haven't sorted out the wiring, but it is all there.  Headlights are good and working, as are all of the gears and levers.  The four tires are nearly new Carlisle Multi Trac, with nubs still on them.  The rear tires have been filled (ballasted) with Rim Guard for extra traction.  The hydraulic pump, front PTO clutch and brakes operate but could use a tune up.  I’ve used it for mowing and snowblowing on hills, driveway and around my land. I don’t have an original WH seat.  The snowblower was rebuilt a few years back, and assembled with all new hardware and bearings.  The mower deck gearbox was professionally serviced recently, and has a new set of blades with only a half dozen mows.  The rear fender needs a repair, but all pieces are available.  The plow and tiller are due for restoration.  The Points, Condenser and rotor have all been replaced and tuned in.  The battery is good.  I've rebuilt the carb, replaced the fuel pump and changed out the plugs within the last 30 hours.  The replacement radiator is from a Kawasaki engine; it was installed with new hoses. There are also new custom hydraulic hoses and a new hydraulic lift cylinder.

Here's a video of me mowing, this past summer.

Transporting this haul in one trip will require a pickup truck and a large trailer.