adgecutler

Raider 10 stolen

adgecutler

I have already approached scrap dealers and garden machinery dealers in the area and I'm afraid I'm not in a position to offer a reward people would think worthwhile at the present time. I'm still having a mooch around when I can and today the local paper has published the story, I'm still hopeful but please remain vigilant UK members, she may be headed your way? I do have the serial number and can provide lots of information on distinguishing marks etc. if anyone has any suspicions of a horse they have seen. 
http://www.gazetteseries.co.uk/news/14040416.Vintage_tractor_stolen_twice_from_same_Yate_street/

tractorhogg

Reposted the article in My Old Machine

adgecutler

Thanks everyone for the comments and giving this attention. Sadly the 'oss is still missing despite my searching and asking, the children have even turned into superheroes of late and been using their powers in the search! I have become quite obsessed with this and even taken holiday from work to try and track her down but at present seem to have hit a wall, I'm very disappointed with the Police for leaving her there where she was first dumped, besides anything else it was a school route and if any of the children had started her it could have ended in a very messy way. 

Please keep vigilant, I can name several distinguishing marks besides the obvious.

• Like 1

adgecutler

Still desperately missed by myself and the children, please keep eyes open.

12360092_10207480815875951_6373750682558834028_n.jpg

• Like 5

tractorhogg
13 minutes ago, adgecutler said:

Still desperately missed by myself and the children, please keep eyes open.

12360092_10207480815875951_6373750682558834028_n.jpg

Print this picture and post it around the town, hopefully it tugs at someones conscious a little more 

• Like 1

adgecutler

I have now saved enough cash to be able to offer a reward for information that leads to the safe return of our beloved tractor, my sister and Mum have also kindly offered to add to this reward pot. I guess I'm a bit of an odd un! but it has caused me to lose a lot of sleep and I'm not functioning properly at work. Many of my happy memories of my two childrens early days until now are tied up with this little gem.

• Like 5

tractorhogg

Your not odd at all, today I discovered that someone had hit the side of my full size Dodge van and dented the whole side door in. It happened at college. I was real proud to have been able to purchase this van a few months back, now it is severely damaged and it is depressing me.

muz123

Sorry for your loss! I hope you find it again! 

Sent some prayers. 

Dave

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::text-bravo::text-goodpost:

glad you got it back:woohoo:

• Like 4

WHX??

Good news..... hope the horse thieves did't wreck anything!

• Like 3

Irv

Glad you got it back. Sounds like someone (window cutter?) finally got feeling guilty or scared.

• Like 2

callum12

that's amazing! I'm very happy for you and your horse! may many happy hours await :):):) 

Callum 

• Like 3

wallfish

Nice ending to this story! I'm glad your persistence paid off

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Looks like the :wh: Gods are on your side.   :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Very happy that you got the tractor back .:text-bravo::UK:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

WOW!!!  That is outstanding Mate.  Good things come to those who wait...that horse was way too hot to handle.  I'm surprised that guy is not looking for your reward....actually...no I am not. :handgestures-thumbupright:   Glad you got her back.  :)   I'll bet you do not let it get borrowed again.  I can't tell you how nice it is to see that smile on your face.  You are very lucky man.  :)

• Like 4

WNYPCRepair
5 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

WOW!!!  That is outstanding Mate.  Good things come to those who wait...that horse was way too hot to handle.  I'm surprised that guy is not looking for your reward....actually...no I am not. :handgestures-thumbupright:   Glad you got her back.  :)   I'll bet you do not let it get borrowed again.  I can't tell you how nice it is to see that smile on your face.  You are very lucky man.  :)

I think that guy was involved

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: ...and all the attention made your :wh: too hot to handle.   :angry-extinguishflame:

• Like 4

GlenPettit

Boy, do you look happy, and rightfully so . . . glad to see you got her back,

she is a member of the family . . . .

Edited by GlenPettit
  • Like 4

tractorhogg

It is possible the owner applied the necessary pressure to the guy who nicked it, or the police applied pressure to the home owner, either way, So glad you got it back, these things don't often happen this quick, if it all. However, there have been several cases lately here in the states where a car was nicked in the 70's or 80's and new owners, often unaware of the fact that the vehicle was stolen, made SIGNIFICANT improvements to the auto.

• Like 3

can whlvr

that's amazing,i doubt where I live a guy would ever get an old tractor back after it was stolen

• Like 3

Don1977

Glad you got it back! Now keep it lock up, we don't want you horse wondering off again.

• Like 1

tractorhogg
4 minutes ago, can whlvr said:

that's amazing,i doubt where I live a guy would ever get an old tractor back after it was stolen

That's is amazing, around here its doubtful anyone would find a guy that stole someones tractor, unless he dug real deep. In the press they call waterboarding torture, wonder what they would call dropping a sow hog on someones face, lol.

• Like 1

JPWH

Sounds like your horse was too hot to trot.

Good to hear you got it back.

• Like 2