redhead

Hyd.Hoses

redhead

I have a c-141 that has a hyd. cylinder for lift, and the hoses are starting to leak, cannot buy new ones, does anyone know where I can find some that are in good shape, and not to high priced.Please let me know . THANKS
on the drawing that I have the part #'s are 106421-need -1, 106420 -need-1, 106651-need-2
not sure if this is correct place to post this , if not maybe adm. can place it where it is suppose to b e.

• Like 1

RedRanger

You should be able to find a local shop that builds hyd hoses.  Just take them your old ones to copy.
Anybody that works on farm equipment or excavating equipment.

My local John Deere dealer even makes them cheap.
Google Hydraulic Hose.

• Like 1

redhead

Nobody around this area has the correct ends for new hoses.HAVE tried different places with same results, no ends that will fit where I need them to

pacer

Its doubtful you can find any one to make them up - on one end of them is a very odd size (IRC it a #5) I was able - after some extensive research and digging was able to patch together a set using ends from these people, and Surplus Center

http://www.discounthydraulichose.com/default.asp

953 nut

You may need to remove the fittings that the hoses couple up to and replace them with ones that are comparable  with the hoses you can obtain. They are generally a 1/4" or 3/8" pipe thread adapter. Take the removable parts with you as well as the old hoses so they can match up the size.

• Like 1

redhead

the hoses screws into the pump, cylinder, and the lift. they have to have same ends because their is not enough room to use different ends on hoses

• Like 1

pacer

the hoses screws into the pump, cylinder, and the lift. they have to have same ends because their is not enough room to use different ends on hoses

Yep, they sure do, and they also have to swivel! This and that oddball #5 size make for a hard to match up hose....

clem

River bend hose, about 1 mile away from the old south bend wheel horse plant built me a set for my c161 auto for about $125. They knew they were wheel horse when I put them on the counter. They have new style fitting combinations that replace the old , obsolete ones, and I was out the door in about 20 minutes total!

• Like 2

cleat

The factory Wheel Horse hoses are some kind of very flexible nylon braid as well.

Steel braid hose even single braid is not as flexible.