JP 141

Ready for Lake effect snow

JP 141

Got my boy ready for working the drive...plan to burn all shovels...lolIMG_20151031_150958095.thumb.jpg.8ff0664IMG_20151031_151023979.thumb.jpg.aad71a9IMG_20151031_151052931.thumb.jpg.084c3fdIMG_20151031_151104723.thumb.jpg.4ac25d11446319445597793676522.thumb.jpg.428a3a1

• Like 8

DougC

I noticed the absence of tire chains......... My 520H is helpless plowing Iowa snow without my chains on.  Of course the ride gets kinda bouncy!    :lol:  Thats a nice oufit, enjoy move'n the white stuff....:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Nice.....C-101 ?

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Looks like you are ready. 

JP 141

C 141, Chains to be added... Strong running tractor with attitude behind the wheel...lol

• Like 2

Kurt-NEPA

Looks good to me.  Bring on the Lake Effect Snow.  I'm almost ready.

Kurt

Sparky

I would suggest you add some wheel weights.
Nice rig!
Mike........

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It
Looks good for sure. Horse, Blade, Attitude, Check!  Chains and weight should round it all out.
  • Like 2

Rob.A.700

If it plows as good as it looks your set! weights and chains might help some too! As for those of you in western NY good luck this year I know how it was last year!

• Like 2

DougC

Holy cow........You guys with the lake effect snow............. No wonder you collect these :wh:  blowers and snow plows. They are a means of survival for you guys and I'm shure you all have generators and plenty of fuel when the snow and ice knocks the power out.......:handgestures-thumbupright:

Pullstart

My hat's off to you guys for working with that much snowfall!

• Like 3

Brrly1

Breaking alert; No snow this winter, sunny and 70. We can only hope!! Shawn you guys can keep all that lake effect crap up there with you. We get hit when the good ol northeaster comes to town, those can be rough. Tractor looks good, I agree with weights and chains maybe some front weights also

• Like 3

Cutlas3391

cdc7e756a5da612c95eacad524c42f31.jpg

8327079a4e489deca13d5f783a389e27.jpg

2ad32adc83bf16449a000d584561eaff.jpg

8da531f0285689c4f0ccd671cc4edf25.jpg

c7271835de79a9ba6c975e00a75e5813.jpg

I hoping one of these pictures woukd make a magazine

mikekot3

Cutlass your pictures are not viewable.

AMC RULES
Prep all you want...       :wacko:
and you'll never be ready for that much snow. 
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

snow_garage_door.thumb.png.86db7859608b6

Yeah, we had some heavy snows last year

How did you get that door open.   When I tried to open mine with that much snow against, It bent the top panel .

stevasaurus

Ya know...if you guys got out there more then once a month, it wouldn't look that bad.  :ychain:  :ROTF:

I'm like Brrly1, we get the lake effect when it comes back out of the east.  The last time I saw that much snow around here, was in 1978.  It is really something when it shuts down Chicago.  We had a few north/easters that year.   :)  Great pictures guys...thanks!!!

• Like 3

WNYPCRepair

snow_garage_door.thumb.png.86db7859608b6

Yeah, we had some heavy snows last year

How did you get that door open.   When I tried to open mine with that much snow against, It bent the top panel .

These are just pictures I collected, not my house. My daughter's car was completely buried, couldn't even see a hump. She lives 10 miles from me. I had 2 inches. Something about the island I live on keeps us out of the really bad weather most of the time.

• Like 2

Digger 66

IMG_20141119_130350_461_zpsc90e5d48.jpg

Trailer_zpsd2727a02.jpg

Didn't forget the little critters though ;)

Carott_zpsa4b84323.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

I'm gonna guess they used more than a tire iron to get that door opened up..

JP 141

Love it when a simple post brings on so many stories...Love this group !! Not interested in living anywhere that snow don't melt off til August !!