JP 141

Ready for Lake effect snow

Cutlas3391

c2e89d707e603b6543f7885d92bf5684.jpg

5e31c6737e28317122fa30ee36cf55f1.jpg4e29c1ff0ffba3b4ed5bcc8cbd9231bb.jpg433c174e9130735904bcbcab9591072d.jpg4dd253cb5585b9bc7e79da2e8e744796.jpg

857 horse

i like you guys and all........But.......i mean damn..  lololoool
can we talk about the next Big Show??  I was thinking about making a 3x6 foot eraser board..with a RED SQUARE pic at the top....
and it would say.......Members sign in !!!!!!...........Using you screen name and your first name.....everyone can see everyone who is at the show...
We could put it in the group pic......We could post it near the tractor balance "thing" (teeter totter)  Good idea????

OR we could go back to" SHOW ME " your 
10 feet of snow ollolololol

• Like 3

JP 141

Yep, But Im planning on T shirt that says JP 141...LOL

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
I can hardly wait to impress you guys with pics of one of our famous 3 inch blizzards we have in Orange county NC !!! :ROTF:
I bougtht a Wheel Horse snow blade years ago........................................... what a waste of good money that was LOL , but it does look good hanging on the wall of the Wheel Horse Barn :text-lol:
  • Like 4

WNYPCRepair
I can hardly wait to impress you guys with pics of one of our famous 3 inch blizzards we have in Orange county NC !!! :ROTF:
I bougtht a Wheel Horse snow blade years ago........................................... what a waste of good money that was LOL , but it does look good hanging on the wall of the Wheel Horse Barn :text-lol:

My brother lives in Mt Airy. They complain about a couple of inches. 

And the blade will move dirt and mulch.  :)

• Like 2

TDF5G

WOW!  That's a lot of snow.  Don't get that much in MO

The only thing I enjoy about winter is plowing snow with the WH.  

Digger 66
  • Like 5

953 nut
:text-coolphotos:      Digger, that was a cool, no pun intended, video. I grew up in the Syracuse area and in the winter of '71 I returned from a two week Florida vacation and found that the snow had drifted over the barn completely burying my pick up parked next to it, wish I had pictures to share.
  • Like 1

muz123

And i thought we gotta a lot of snow last year! You guys in buffalo gotta crap load!

Cutlas3391

3d4afc93d382dc2e73c66c933b6b5c25.jpg

e435e7abae609e559ae57a5872b33857.jpg

33045b9de0af3987a1b8e19f7d0f2b8e.jpg