JP 141

Decal kit

JP 141

Could someone guide me to a link to get Decals for C141 tractor ? Previous owner was a bit...silly, or if anyone has a hood for 78 C141...mine has 6 holes in it  for some kind of ornament....???

Edited by JP 141
more info
  • Like 1

JP 141

Thank you, You have been a lot of help, cant wait to meet you in June...

953 nut
:text-yeahthat:

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Yes sir. Terrys decals are top notch. You wont be disappointed.

Glenn

857 horse

Terrys decals.......perfection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!     and,,,,he is at the BIG SHOW !!!!!!!

Retired Wrencher

He also can do custom work if need be. I have some thing I want to send him Just send him a clear shot with the measurements and he can duplicate it. Enjoy the ride. Gary   B...

• Like 1

JP 141

Thanks guys, gotta work into budget...will save info !!

DougC

Could someone guide me to a link to get Decals for C141 tractor ? Previous owner was a bit...silly, or if anyone has a hood for 78 C141...mine has 6 holes in it  for some kind of ornament....???

I have seen people mount a lot of different stuff on their tractor, car and truck hoods here in central and south central Iowa, Deer antlers and steer horns and chrome bull dogs most often Some put their J C Whitney mail order catalog fake plastic chrome air horns on their roof......:lol:

They don't stop and think they have pretty much destroyed the resale value,  and body and paint work is quite expensive these days.......Hope the decals do the trick......:)

• Like 1

JP 141

Exactly Doug... I think it is against the Constitution to put Bondo on a Wheel Horse.... gotta work into budget...lol