Sign in to follow this  
JP 141

June Show

JP 141

I have an idea for the June show... How about we set up a tent for "Tricks of the Trade"...This is where anyone can share little tricks that save time and money, and help other collectors to handle things as they come along...Information in the back of your mind is priceless in a pinch....What do you all think ? I have some myself and will be there !!

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Good idea, but why don't we have them listed here on Red Square, as not everyone can make it to the "Big Show" every year....Or at all.

• Like 1

JP 141

Yes, or both...usually have to scroll through many posts to find what ya need...Maybe one of our administrators can develop a new section ??

• Like 2

Sparky

Yes, or both...usually have to scroll through many posts to find what ya need...Maybe one of our administrators can develop a new section ??

No need, we have a section for chatter about the WHCC show.. http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/13-wheel-horse-collectors-club-show/ ...Feel free to post your ideas in that section.
Mike..........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Jayzauto
      By Jayzauto
      Small Engine Shop in Avon Closing. Liquidating all equipment, tools, manuals, engine rebuilding tools, shop equipment, storage, tool boxes… 40 years of twisting wrenches has left me with a pile of tools.  All name brand items, no junk.  Want to sell, don’t NEED to sell.  Prices are very fair.  I’m here full time if you want to stop by and poke around.  

• Rod
      By Rod
      Looking for opinions. What do you think this tractor with mowing deck is worth? One owner always garaged well taken care of. 

• WVHillbilly520H
      By WVHillbilly520H
      Stumbled across this last evening thought I would share as I grew up on these old orange machines... @ACman @ebinmaine @Achto @PeacemakerJack @pullstart and any body else that likes all things tractor.... https://www.agriculture.com/machinery/tractors/the-tractor-that-put-horses-to-pasture
    • JoeM
      By JoeM
      I was reminiscing the other day with a WH friend about some of the trips we have taken to pick up Horses. It made me wonder how far some of us have traveled to buy a Wheel Horse. I am sure I have not went the farthest and would guess I would land in the middle of the road trip pack.
      I picked up a 520 once in Indiana 5 1/2 hours one way. (that is probably my limit!).
      Anybody else?