Sign in to follow this  
stevecobb76

3d wheelhorse in the works

stevecobb76

no one else has done it to my knowledge. So I am making a 3d wheelhorse in blender 3d.
I just started blocking it out from a 2d image off of google and looking at my 1967
if any other artists out there would like to help, there are lots of things that could be done
I am not really a good 3d artist. I mostly just do it so I can visualize a project before I do it.

wheelhore_bloickout.jpg

wheelhorse_blockout_wireframe.jpg

• Like 6

T-Mo

The original poster hasn't been logged into the site in over a year, so I'm not sure if he finished this or not.  But, I have been playing around with a 3D version of my 551.  A lot of things aren't right, i.e. the engine, wheels, hubs, seat, steering wheel etc., and I measured a few things like the frame and foot rests, and I still have to measure the hood and some other things.  I found a few things, those which are incorrect, on the internet and used them as representations.  I still have a long way to go and may never finish this project, as time constraints sometimes get in the way, as do priorities.  But here is what I have so far.  Again, some things are incorrect, but scaled pretty close to what they need to be.  I still need the front axle, lift lever, transmission and axles, etc., and a few other things, plus I need to correct some things as well.

Wheel Horse 551 3D Model.jpg

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this