cbutler49

Scott Moreau receiver hitch

cbutler49

Does anyone know where I could purchase the Scott Moreau receiver hitch for my 416 h? I welded a 2 inch receiver onto the standard wheel horse hitch but I need something a little stronger for a thousand pound boat I move around the property. I would also weld my own if there are any plans around. Thanks Chris

WNYPCRepair

Not sure if this is it or not. A Scott is involved, not sure of his last name:

Apparently that is the same Scott:

"Here is Tom Rupprecht/Scott Moreau's  hitch on my C-105, and 518xi with the Heavy Hitch bracket"

• Like 2

doc724

Brian is correct.  Go to the vendors section on RS to find the Rupprecht site

SALTYWRIGHT

I TALKED TO TOM YESTERDAY. HE IS MAKING SOME MORE HITCHES NOW.

cbutler49

Thanks for all the responses. I just dropped a email on Tom RupprechtsWelding to build me one!  Chris

cbutler49

Found Tom's email at the time of this last email. Still no response. Is there a better way to contact him? Trying to find a way to get on his list for building this hitch. Thanks Chris

WNYPCRepair

Found Tom's email at the time of this last email. Still no response. Is there a better way to contact him? Trying to find a way to get on his list for building this hitch. Thanks Chris

This is Scott's web page. He only shows decals on his page, but if you use the contact form, he should be able to help you out.

http://www.redoyourhorse.com/contact-us/ 

Edited by WNYPCRepair

shallowwatersailor

This is Scott's web page. He only shows decals on his page, but if you use the contact form, he should be able to help you out.

That is redoyourhorse's web site! Not the right one

Fun Engineer

cbutler49
PM me your phone number and I'll call Tom and give it to him so he knows your interest. He may not check his email much.
Dave

WNYPCRepair

That is redoyourhorse's web site! Not the right one

It's listed in Scott's profile. I assumed it is his site. 

Forest Road

I have them on an314 and an Xi. You'll be very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew.banas

I am interested in a  Scott Moreau hitch!

wheelhorsebo