wallfish

Zagray fall show, Colchester CT- Oct 3 & 4

AMC RULES
How'd it go?     :handgestures-fingerscrossed:
Hope you're doing well Muz man(Dave). 

muz123
How'd it go?     :handgestures-fingerscrossed:
Hope you're doing well Muz man(Dave). 

Doing good but just got to take it easy.

• Like 1

Ken B

I was planning to go BUT.... if rain is in the forecast I don't think I'll put my truck thru the workout. Its an awful long ride with 4.56's in the rear... 55 is pushin it...:auto-swerve:

• Like 1

Eric857

is anyone else bringing things to sell? does anyone have a booth already? Ill be bringing the 857 with me to cruise around on. I am also bringing some attachments to hopefully get rid of up there. I have to liquidate the inventory. 

im bringing 2 earthplows  (both brinleys) 
a cultivator (WH)
possibly a clevis hitch 
a sulkey 
and some other odds and ends

All in all its a great show. I was not able to make it to the last two this year due to work....Gotta pay for tuition somehow, right?

Aldon

I had hoped to make this one this year. Just cant seem to catch a break form other responsibilities. I still hold out slim hope.

wallfish

If you set up in the vendor area to the left as you enter, they charge $20 (I believe) for a spot. But I usually set up and display out in the display area to the right and just put stuff out there for sale. So far, no one has ever said anything about it but I believe that is because I always have a display as well.
If the rain holds off or it's not down pouring, you're welcome to set up at or near my spot. I'll have a canopy or two with some chairs. It's first come first serve for a spot so I try and get there early to set up in the middle, down in the row behind the ice cream truck. If it's light rain I'll probably still go and there should be plenty of spots available so it may be better to set up closer to the vendor area. Just playing it by ear at this this point but will probably make a definite decision on Friday.

• Like 1

fireman

I'm also going to wait and watch. I plan on getting up around 4:00am Saturday morning and see what it's doing outside and see what the current forecast says. If it's not good, gonna just roll right over and go back to sleep!

• Like 1

squonk

AMC is the FNG so he's buying the coffee!

You can drive it around Mike if you want

Make sure Mike brings spark plug tools and some gas :ychain: 

It has a Tecky? ???/ :confusion-confused:  :ychain::ychain::ychain::text-imsorry: :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES
Wasn't it Kohler powered, Sparky...
the one you needed a tow strap for?   
:scratchead:
  • Like 1

chris11

I have one Mike can drive has a briggs t 70 b

Sparky
Wasn't it Kohler powered, Sparky...
the one you needed a tow strap for?   
:scratchead:

It sure was....and it was rigged to fail by John! First it runs outa gas  (way far from base camp!) and then the spark plug walks outa the head!! C-mon, that only happens in the movies....I was framed!

I have one Mike can drive has a briggs t 70 b

Does it have a roof? And wipers!
Dang weather!
Mike.........

• Like 5

fireman

Weathers not looking good for tomorrow. Rain through the night and AM showers @ 80% and cold. With all the rain today the grounds are going to be a mud pit. I'm going to stay home for this one. I've got to get my John Deere 318 put back together for the winter anyway!

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1

chris11

Well the weather is going to stop me from going but I have had the best day. I got my truck back from getting tranny put in. And took my girl out for dinner played my keno numbers and won 10 grand.

• Like 4

fireman

Well the weather is going to stop me from going but I have had the best day. I got my truck back from getting tranny put in. And took my girl out for dinner played my keno numbers and won 10 grand.

Congratulations Chris! That's awesome.

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1

Sparky

That's great Chris!!
Its not raining here right now so I'm going to head to the show in a about an hour.
Mike........

• Like 1

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:  Congrats Chris...                :woohoo:  
10K is a really nice hit...think I'd keep playing those Keno #'s everywhere I went. 
At least, for the next week.    
:handgestures-fingerscrossed:
  • Like 1

chris11

I would have got the coffee today that's for sure. Im going to just go to work and get some stuff done. Thank you guys

• Like 1

Sparky

Since it so close to home I ventured to Zag's....met up with John (Wallfish) and we wandered around. It was cold, drizzly and a bit windy and of course only a fraction of the vendors showed.
  I guess I would say those of you that decided to not go, you made the right decision.
Mike..........

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 2

AMC RULES
I wonder...     :coffee:
did the newer of you two, end up buying the others coffee? 
  • Like 1

squonk

Been dry but cold all day here. got lunch at the Cracker Barrel in Rochester and the place was mobbed. Real rowdy crowd too! :)

IT'S HELL TO GET OLD!!!!! :blink:

AMC RULES
Did you then...  :lol:
go for walk at the mall? 

squonk

Polished some Brass! :happy-partydance:

Edited by squonk