dcrage

Bob Rock has a new WH Articulated 4x4

dcrage

For those of you who don't look at the Wheelhorse Junkies FB page; Bob Rock put up some pictures of his new D-200 articulated 4x4 -- As always great looking machine

• Like 4

Pullstart

for those of us who don't have FB, can someone share a picture here?  sounds cool!  and a bit tough, if you ask me :P

• Like 6

DennisThornton

Yeah!  Pictures would be nice!

• Like 1

JC 1965

Yea ,  I want to see that bad boy. Post some pics.     :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

82Caddy

I can't find that group anywhere and it's been mentioned more then once.  Is it a closed/private group?  

Is it Wheel-Horse Junkies?

WNYPCRepair

It is, but you should be able to find it by typing wheel horse junkies in the facebook search field. I put a link below, hopefully it works

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263966625951/ 

82Caddy

The link says I don't have permission to view this page :(

No 4x4 articulated D series for me :(

WNYPCRepair

Do the search, the link is after I joined, so it is probably only available to members.

82Caddy

Do the search, the link is after I joined, so it is probably only available to members.

This is all I can find....

20868790274_523a6dd714_b.jpg

Pullstart

that's one mean beast!

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Holy Cow that is a mean machine , any more pictures ?

• Like 1

JC 1965

Wow !!  I really like that tractor. Nice job.      :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

WHX??

Somebody needs to go under cover :ph34r: on FB and infiltrate their group and get them to convert here and bring their pics with them....Hmmm....wonder who we could get to do that.....  :think:

Edited by WHX5

whlpny

No need to go undercover- I'm a busy guy but I usually post pics of all the WheelHorse builds on this site. I have updated my Facebook sites and will get something on here providing the owner doesn't do it first. Its his and he does deserve to have some fun showing it off also. For those who are on facebook I have a page dedicated to the 4x4 tractors only and it can be found at www.facebook.com/totallyarticulatedgardentractors. Anybody can join and watch what we build in all brands.

• Like 5

Pullstart

Nice work Bob!  Still having a blast with the 502 my daughter and I picked up from you!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I think your work is phenomenal. A+ all around. Seeing Brrly s in person clinched it.

Glenn

• Like 3

CasualObserver

FB junkies group is a closed group. Message Scott @whfan74 or Mike @racinfool40 for access with your email/facebook id.

Bob @whlpny as always, such masterful work. You've really got this down now. I know the hours in it are many, but you seem to be banging them out in pretty short order lately!

• Like 2

DennisThornton

My but I wish WH would have made some of those!  

Independent rear brakes, locking differential and 4WD would have pushed them into JD's and Kubota's realm.

Nice!  Nice!  Nice!

One picture is really just tease!  Are there more?  I went to the FB page and gave up...  Would love to see how it was done and what was done!

And I think I see some of "Bud's" work there too!

Edited by DennisThornton
Nice! Nice! Nice!

WHX??

Thanks for the link Bob... Absolutely AWESOME tractor! :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1

racinfool40

Any one interested in The Wheel Horse junkies or the Wheel Horse garden Tractor and Parts group the links are posted Below...They are closed groups to keep out spammers and all the un-wanted Bull...all you have to do is ask to join and either Myself (Michael Biser) or Scott Mehlberg will add you to the groups....Be patient when you ask to join..we both work regular jobs and dont have axcess to the computer all the time....Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WHGTP/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263966625951/

• Like 1

whlpny

Sorry I also forgot that I do have a regular website where every tractor is pictured. I have Not added the D-200 as of yet but will soon. You can find us and our contact info at http://articulatedgardentractors.weebly.com

• Like 1

WHX??

Thanks for the link Bob... Absolutely AWESOME tractor! :greetings-clappingyellow:

WOW is all I can say Michigan Bob .... I win the lottery Bob you is getting a call!  Jason was right as usual...Your work is killer. One of those would work well on my property....say with a wood splitter attachment and a FEL???  Thanks for the link again.

Edited by WHX5