KC9KAS

Yard Sale Return

KC9KAS

I had a post about buying a drill press during our town wide yard sale...Well, my wife had a 1st time yard sale and a lady that lives down the block bought a food vacuum unit from my wife.

The lady calls today saying she can't make the unit work. My wife said she used it 2-3 years ago without any issues but didn't remember exactly how to do it. She told the lady the instructions were included in the box.

Everything on our yard sale worked, and we had an electric cord set up so anyone could check any item before they bought it.

The lady just couldn't figure out how to load the plastic bags into the machine so she didn't want it.

The lady's husband brought the unit back and wanted their money back. My wife said not a problem because training to use the unit were not included in the $15 price.

What a Moron................

• Like 2

AMC RULES
You done good, those fifteen dollars...  
certainly aren't worth the aggro. 
 :greetings-clapyellow:
  • Like 1

squonk

Should have charged a 15% restocking fee! :)

• Like 1

varosd

would have been cool to plug it in and show them how it works and then bring back into your house!

• Like 2

slammer302

People are CRAZY!!

953 nut
Several years ago when my bride and I were combining households we had a few yard sales to liquidate our duplicate stuff. After substantial negotiations a used dryer was purchased by a neighbor for $20, about six weeks later she said she was not happy with it so we took it back and refunded the $20. The lint filter weighed about five pounds, no wonder it wasn't working well. What she didn't know was that our son's dryer had stopped working a couple days earlier and we were kicking ourselves for letting it go for so little. Some times God answers when you haven't even asked!
  • Like 4

WNYPCRepair

I had a post about buying a drill press during our town wide yard sale...Well, my wife had a 1st time yard sale and a lady that lives down the block bought a food vacuum unit from my wife.

The lady calls today saying she can't make the unit work. My wife said she used it 2-3 years ago without any issues but didn't remember exactly how to do it. She told the lady the instructions were included in the box.

Everything on our yard sale worked, and we had an electric cord set up so anyone could check any item before they bought it.

The lady just couldn't figure out how to load the plastic bags into the machine so she didn't want it.

The lady's husband brought the unit back and wanted their money back. My wife said not a problem because training to use the unit were not included in the $15 price.

What a Moron................

Got pictures? I might be interested, mine isn't working automatically any more

stevasaurus

That is a CLASSIC response to a moron and the idiot he is married to...I love it!!!  Can I use that sometime or is the response "copy righted"???  :ROTF:

• Like 2

Jim_M

If you're willing to ship it, I'll buy it.