Iowa
Michigan
Nebraska
Minnesota
Mich St.
Navy

• Like 1

Brrly1

My my, how the tables have turned. Look ma No hands!!! Simply amazing how one victory over a ranked opponent changes everyone's mind! Dino, it's almost looking like your going to be the loner this week but, I really don't think it will work. The fightin' illini and the wildcats are going down!!!! You gotta know I'm loving it!!!! At this time I for see the following, Ohio St, Penn St, IOWA, Michigan, Wisconsin(this game could go either way), Purdue(at home),Michigan St, and Notre Dame. It's a Great time to be a Hawkeye fan!!!
                                               As always, Go Hawkeye's!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

Iowa%20Hawkeyes.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Right John...is it a weekend for the Home Teams???  Is it an Upset Weekend???  Do the Undefeateds fail??  4 of the 6 unbeatens are away.  Will the weather be a factor???  If Illinois has a defense, will it show up???  Is Northwestern for real???  Does Michigan lose at home???  How good is Navy, is this like a conference game for ND???  How good is Indiana??  When is Nebraska going to play through the last minute of the game???  How bad is Maryland...could they be the next Virginia Tech??   :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Steve, I'm glad to see that you remembered what color the locker room's are for visitors! Yup the fighting illini get to visit the Almighty Iowa Hawkeye visitors locker room which just happens to be pink. It started with Hayden Fry having the visiting locker rooms painted pink. I believe they were also sued to have them repainted. From what I understand they are still painted pink, so your fighting illini will fit right in.
 As always, Go Hawkeye's!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 1

Brrly1

Just an update Dino, the locker rooms are still Pink!!! The fighting illini will fit right in!!!! No problem!!!

Edited by Brrly1

AJ_Thanatos

Ok Im in for the S&G's...  Sorry it took so long to get back here. I knew things were going to get Ugly after the Clemson loss, so I felt like now was the best time to get in here and help my fellow ND fan RacinBob!!  :D

Ohio St, Indiana, Iowa, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan St and of course Notre Dame!!!! 

• Like 3

Brrly1

See Dino, even long lost A.J. knows to pick the better team!!! I think even Koen knows better, Now!!! Mr Jim even took Iowa!! You might be the lone survivor on this one but let me tell ya, it won't work. Yup chalk up another one for brrly1, you gotta know I'm lovin' it!!!

10.jpg

• Like 3

Racinbob

Glad to have you back AJ. I've been battered and beaten by these Big 10 guys but I'm still hanging in there. It looks to me like it's gonna get a lot tougher to pick em now that conference play is in full swing. Something about Navy scares me too this weekend. They usually give Notre Dame fits. Being 4-0 and putting up quite a few points..................:o
I'd sure like to see them play Clemson in better conditions but they had to deal with the monsoon too.:)

• Like 2

AJ_Thanatos

Glad to have you back AJ. I've been battered and beaten by these Big 10 guys but I'm still hanging in there. It looks to me like it's gonna get a lot tougher to pick em now that conference play is in full swing. Something about Navy scares me too this weekend. They usually give Notre Dame fits. Being 4-0 and putting up quite a few points..................:o
I'd sure like to see them play Clemson in better conditions but they had to deal with the monsoon too.:)

Well they played pretty well against GA Tech's option, Im hoping it carries over to Navy. But you are 100% correct. Something about Navy and Notre Dame. ND could be the best team college football and Navy could be 127th, they still would play them close or take it into triple overtime.. 

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Welcome aboard AJ.  :)  You might want to change that Illinois / Iowa pick.  :)

AJ_Thanatos

Welcome aboard AJ.  :)  You might want to change that Illinois / Iowa pick.  :)

That was the toughest one I must admit.. But the constant flashing of a Hawkeye through out this thread definitely persuaded me! 

• Like 2

jackhammer

Sitting and looking at everyones picks - just realized get your  "c$@&"  together,    you haven't made your own..
Lets try these on for size

Ohio, ... Indiana, ... Iowa, ... Michigan, ... Wisconsin, ... Minnesota, ... Michigan State, ... NotreDame.

• Like 1

papaglide

Alright here it goes, something like this: Ohio State, Penn State, IOWA, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Minny, Mich State, and
NOTRE DAME.
it's kind of strange, but I don't mind if the Irish lose to Navy. It happens every year. I always root for the service academies, esp Army because my Dad was in the Army. And ND vs  a service academy always has me torn. 
I also commend the Irish for keeping the rivalry alive and well. We all know that if it wasn't for the Navy, ND might not be around now. This game brings a feeling of old school to modern times. Old school like when college football was cleaner and there wasn't any money involved and its 1953 again and all there is is the game between 2 prestigious schools. No Catholics vs convicts here gents!! 

• Like 1

HorseFixer
oHiO
INDIANA

IOWA
MICHIGAN The BIGHOUSE will Be A ROCKIN! and Northwestern Will Be The Ones Getting a SHOCKIN!  :o:eek::laughing-rofl::text-yeahthat: :banana-linedance:
WISCONSIN
MINNESOTA
MICHIGAN ST.

NAVY
Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Ohio St., Penn St., Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin, Purdue, Michigan St., ND.

S.S.L. LONG WEEK!

RC

Hodge71

These picks come on the road from Salem Massachussetts. A witchy woman gave me the scoop.

Ohio state, PennState Nittany Lions, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan State and Notre Dame pulling up the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitten

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
Penn St.
Iowa
michigan
Nebraska
Purdue
Michigan St.the
Notre Dame

This is a hard week to pick. Very well could be some games that don't go as planned. I know that I'm not that comfortable with my picks but have to do what I have to do.

GO BUCKEYES

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Well things are starting to get Interesting!  :banana-linedance: And as I predicted what a difference the right coach Makes playing with pretty much the same group as last year. John no worries on Northwestern next week We softened them up for you, there is WILDCAT STEW being served at my place in a couple hrs. Northwestern are CREAM PUFFS and other than spending time with my friends the game is going to suck and to be honest I would rather stay home and watch Michigan play Michigan State as I am going to Miss about 3 hrs of that game!  :(  Anyways Looks like I am going to have some company at the top after this week when the scores are tallied up :handgestures-thumbupright:  I edited my post after I made my pics I had notre LAME picked and I changed it being I'm a Navy man and all I should have left it alone!  But anyways as Ole Paul Harvey Said.

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Just so ya know...if I would have went with my penciled in picks...I would have not missed a game this week.  I did not go with those picks.  :bow-blue:  Kay Sara..Kay Sara. I was looking at having some fun at the game next week...does not look like that is going to happen. Looks like it is going to be painful...so be it.  The worst thing happened that could...both Illinois and Northwestern lost.  Congratulations to both Iowa and Michigan...can you tell I do not mean that??  What ever!!!  It was a long week.  There is no emoticon for the week I had.  It's OK...I am not complaining...just life at it's worst.  :eusa-think:  Guess what...I am still here.  :)  Licking my wounds.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 3

Racinbob

You'll still have a great time Steve. I'm happy this week. It was a great ND/Navy game as always. If not for a few oops on Navy's part it would have been closer. It's probably my favorite ND game of the year. I love the respect they have for each other. :)

• Like 2

RMCIII

Game of the week next week will be the Michigan - Michigan St. Right behind that will be Ole Miss - Memphis. Michigan has the advantage being a home game. Can they get a 4th shut out? They are on a big roll. Ohio State needs to start playing like they want to win if they want to get by the (2) M teams!

RMC

Edited by RMCIII
  • Like 2

stevasaurus
RESULTS FOR WEEK # 6  WINNING TEAMS OHIO ST., PENN ST., IOWA, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, MINNESOTA, MICHIGAN ST., NOTRE DAME

7 WINS AND 1 LOSS...........RACINBOB, PAPAGLIDE, KOEN, RMCIII, BRRLY1, JACKHAMMER, AJ  :)
6 WINS AND 2 LOSSES......SQUONK, HODGE71, HORSEFIXER, BITTEN
4 WINS AND 4 LOSSES......JIMD
3 WINS AND 5 LOSSES......STEVASAURUS

TOTAL AFTER 75 GAMES
65 WINS AND 10 LOSSES.......RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER  :)
63 WINS AND 12 LOSSES
....BRRLY1
62 WINS AND 13 LOSSES.......BITTEN
58 WINS AND 17 LOSSES.......SQUONK, HODGE71, JACKHAMMER
56 WINS AND 19 LOSSES......PAPAGLIDE, RMCIII
54 WINS AND 21 LOSSES......STEVASAURUS
51 WINS AND 24 LOSSES......KOEN

50 WINS AND 25 LOSSES......JIMD

HorseFixer

John, So what Time You Picking Me Up And Buying Me Breakfast?   :D 

stevasaurus

Don't forget the game starts at 11:00 AM  CST :)
Google Map Ryan Field for parking...
2641 Ashland Ave.
Evanston, Il. 60201

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus
GAMES FOR WEEK # 7  MARYLAND & ILLINOIS HAVE BYES

IOWA  AT  NORTHWESTERN
PURDUE  AT  WISCONSIN
RUTGERS  AT  INDIANA
MICHIGAN ST.  AT  MICHIGAN
NEBRASKA  AT  MINNESOTA
PENN ST.  AT  OHIO ST.