Gene_S

Mentone Show & Swap Meet Fall 2015

Gene_S

Hi everyone... It's time again for the fall Mentone Show & Swap Meet... The dates for the show & swap are Friday Sep 11th and Sat Sep 12th. Both days there will be breakfast and lunch items available to purchase. There will be a raffle to help support the cost of using the park and paying for any associated items to keep the show running. 

Ken Stephens and I are looking forward to people bringing their tractors to show pretty and shiny or rough and rusty!!! Also bring any items you'd like to sell or trade tractors, tractor parts or even the kitchen sink!!! Note: there is a $5.00 per day fee for selling your items. Again to help pay for things to keep the spring swap and fall show and swap going.

Also there will be camping allowed and you can even bring your stuff to set up Thursday the 10th if you'd like. There is no electricity available at this time. 

The address for the event is:
3519 S State Road 19 Mentone Indiana
Note: it is north of State Road 25. GPS May take you south of 25 FYI

If anyone has any questions please contact either Ken at 574-607-7694 or me at 513-319-3640

Hope to see everyone there!!! :-)

Edited by Gene_S
  • Like 3

bmsgaffer

What is the turn out for the Fall vs the Spring? When does it usually end for the day on Friday?

I would like to go as I will have a good bunch of stuff for sale, but looks like I could make it for the day Friday only.

fabricator2009

There will be several people camping Friday night. So its late in the day when the action dies down.

What's everyone bring to sell or trade? I will have several 'D' series parts. I'll be on the lookout for a black hood. Hopefully a c175.

• Like 1

whfan74

I will have various parts, some new, some used.  A couple of tractors.... Raider 9 and a 754, both restored.  Not sure what folks may be wanting, so please post up some requests as well.

• Like 1

Evil Twin

Gene_S, how far north of 25 is the park? I'm planning on stopping by on Friday afternoon, what time(s) does the show start/end? 

Scott, I'm working on my 657 and the things I need at the moment are choke and throttle cables. I see they are available new on eBay. 

Edited by Evil Twin

whfan74

I will have choke cables that are 22.5 inches long.  No throttle cables though.

• Like 1

Evil Twin

I will double check but I think mine are around 32". Also I need an address for your meet and great on Oct 3rd. I am really looking forward to that. :D