CasualObserver

2015 LeSueur Pioneer Power Show

mnWHfan

I went to the last Pioneer Power Show meeting and learned that they are doing something new this year on Saturday night.  At around 6, they are going to for an 8 mile tractor ride for whoever wants to put their tractors in.  This is geared for the bigger tractors with a road gear, but they are trying to come up with things to keep people there longer.  The main feature is "John Deere through the ages" which means that it is for anything John Deere so that they can show how farming technology has evolved through the years.  It should be fun and the John Deere feature should draw a large crowd.

• Like 4

wheelhorseman

So what your saying is we should put smaller pulley's on our transmission's so we can keep up :ROTF:

• Like 4

mnWHfan

That would be entertaining.

• Like 2

Terry M

I went to the last Pioneer Power Show meeting and learned that they are doing something new this year on Saturday night.  At around 6, they are going to for an 8 mile tractor ride for whoever wants to put their tractors in.  This is geared for the bigger tractors with a road gear, but they are trying to come up with things to keep people there longer.  The main feature is "John Deere through the ages" which means that it is for anything John Deere so that they can show how farming technology has evolved through the years.  It should be fun and the John Deere feature should draw a large crowd.

Sounds like a good time if your into the bigger tractors....I hope it works out to be a regular annual thing.:)

Hmm, :eusa-think: That gives me until 2020 to get my jubilee ready for when the National ford club and their tractors are featured.......

• Like 3

stevasaurus

The golf "T" time is going to be around 11:00 AM...Thursday.  Joe needs to drop off his trailer first at the show grounds.  I don't blame him.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

Sounds like a good time if your into the bigger tractors....I hope it works out to be a regular annual thing.:)

Hmm, :eusa-think: That gives me until 2020 to get my jubilee ready for when the National ford club and their tractors are featured.......

Terry, I don't know if you saw these but we just had the National Ford show this year at our local steam show. Some cool Fords in this group of pics.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/58186-pageant-of-steam-day-3/

Terry M

Thanks Squonk....I did not see that thread...and yes!!  Lots of cool looking fords to see at that show,  wish i could have  been there!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thanks again:)

mnWHfan

11:00 works good for me.

• Like 1

pumper.atv

Been going to show for years but this is the first time I will be bringing stuff plan to bring a couple wheelhorses and a couple full size john deeres but don't know what I need to do
any help would be appreciated 

• Like 2

CasualObserver

I put a map on the bottom of the last page, but you're familiar with the layout. Exhibitors go in Gate #2. The guys at the gate will tell you where you can unload and set up.

stevasaurus

Just called for a "T" time...11:04 next Thursday...August  27.  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I'm looking for a 1 bottom plow either for my round hood or my short frames...if someone has one they want to get rid of.  Looks like I am getting a small garden to mess with.  Thanks :)

• Like 2

dclarke

Steve, P.M. sent

stevasaurus

Thanks Denny...love the plow.  That was way to fast.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

Shynon

Steve you better bring that plow, hoping to turn some dirt again this year. I would also like to find another 10" plow for the 953.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

The plow will be there, but the hitch on the tractor I'm bringing is froze up yet.  :)

• Like 3

pumper.atv
:DIs it ok if I bring these two 

image.jpg

• Like 5

stevasaurus

I know time is running out, but if one of you guys has the hood ornament that goes on a short frame square hood...I would love to get one.  Thanks in advance...leaving in the morning.  Wednesday  :)

• Like 1

CasualObserver
:D

Is it ok if I bring these two 

image.jpg

I see three, why not bring them all? :teasing-poke:  :) 

• Like 2

Shynon

Steve already have one packed.

KC9KAS

Hope to see many photos later!

pumper.atv

trailer is getting full plus that one needs tie rods and has a lot of work to do (mow lawn) so it doesn't play :icecream:

image.jpg

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Hrmm... yeah, I could see where that might be difficult. :D

• Like 1

prondzy

Is it just me or in that last picture did that horse look embarrassed? Lol!

• Like 2

Terry M

Is it just me or in that last picture did that horse look embarrassed? Lol!

Herbie's  Tractor Cousin.....

Also, The Wheel Horse tents started filling up along side the building today at the show grounds......and it looks like when I left the JD tractors were starting to fill in across the way....:unsure:

• Like 1