Derek.199

Charger 12

Derek.199

I have a wheel horse charger 12 that I want to get rid of, it's rare for my area and I can't figure out why it won't start. Let me know if you're interested. 

Derek from Rhode Island

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:Derek.     If I were a little closer to RI, I would haul it away for free.  :)
  • Like 1

Derek.199

I figure out the problem but can't find the part can anyone give some good websites for parts?

Ed Kennell

Look in the vendors area on this site.  You could also post an ad in the wanted section.  What part do you need?

• Like 1

953 nut
:WRS:  You haven't been very specific as to the part you need to get it running, if you have a NAPA or other GOOD auto parts store they can be very helpful with small engine parts too.

Good luck,  and like Ed said; geographically undesirable for me too.  :text-welcomewave:

muz123

Welcome! not to may people from rhode island on here! Also try Partstree.com to get your part.

Edited by muz123

Derek.199

I'm looking for a solenoid, I've tried one from another tractor but it didn't fit

953 nut
Any auto parts store or Tractor Supply can fill your need, take the old one with you to be sure.

kthack657

Tractor Supply has all different solenoids, but you will pay for them, try Ebay too, many even have free shipping, and I can tell you from experience that we have not had any issues with this, and in many cases the free shipping is actually faster than when you pay.  good luck, I have a charger and I love it, I call him my trusty rusty!! I would take it off your hands if we were closer :D

• Like 1

Derek.199

I wont pay too much at tractor supply because I get a discount due to a family member working there so I will try there