Bert

Western NC meet and greet

953 nut

I will be coming for the day on Saturday, looks like great weather! Know we will have fun.   :woohoo:

• Like 3

Red Horse

I too will be there on Saturday.  :)

• Like 4

Linder

Bert found another wheel horse owner who didnt know about Red square we dragged him out of the weeds and he is bringing what sounds like a very rare tracter with 3 attachments for sale Sounds like a nice guy this is 2 we found,the other guy is bringing his wife , Im already cooking up a bit of BBQ Im getting excited 

PS weather is supposto be great:-)

• Like 3

Bert

Preparations have been made, we're as ready as we're gonna be! :woohoo:

• Like 1

Red Horse

Thanks Bert & Linder and all who did the prep for this get together.  Great to put names with faces. Thank you.   Lance

• Like 3

vinceo

I wish we could have made it, we didnt get done with the games till 230

953 nut
:text-bravo:  Bert and Linder were great hosts and made everyone feel right at home. If you couldn't make it this year hope you make the next one.      :thanks:
  • Like 5

AMC RULES

:scratchead: 
        :confusion-shrug:
 :wwp:

• Like 3

JPWH

Thank you Bert and Linder for all your hard work and hospitality for this meet and greet. Nice to meet RS members and wished more could have attended. 

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It
I'm hoping Bert will post the pics that were taken. We had pound for pound the BEST Wheel Horse Shin Dig I could have hoped for! Linder is an excellant Host and cook. We had pulled pork BBQ, slaw, baked beans, and deep dish apple pie for dessert ( I thought about you Mike while eating that apple pie ). That night we had a big bon fire and the assorted beverages that complimented the flames :D. Then this morning we were up n running by 8am drinking fresh ground coffee and fresh milk. We got the fire going again and Linder cooked us a Beakfast of Wheel Horse Champions, eggs from her chickens cooked with cheese from her cows, sausage and vine ripe tomatoes from her garden. I don't know how she is getting tomatoes this late in the season but her tomatoe garden was overflowing with them and they were delisious!
Bert of course is a fine young man, genuinely kind and friendly, like alot of guys here at Red Square. He gave me a drive belt guard that we hope will fit my 701. Bert led us on a trail ride around the farm and thay have a beautiful place. Bert and his lifelong friend Roger told us stories of the funny stuff they did as kids and the both of them kept me laughing. I could actuallyfeel my stress level start to go down while I was there. Trust me, that was very refreshing. But of course it started ramping up again once I hit Interstate 40 east  where 3 hours and 45 minutes later I found myself at home sweet home.
Bert and Linder, you all are a North Carolina Red Square Blessing, Thank you again for having me at your Meet and Greet this weekend. I will not forget it
:thanks::bow-blue::thanks::bow-blue::thanks::bow-blue:
  • Like 5

chorusguy

Sure glad you had a great time.  Wish I could have been there.  Pleas someone post some pictures

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

Sure glad you had a great time.  Wish I could have been there.  Pleas someone post some pictures

I could have picked you up on the way. I took the Southern route on the way there saturday. I went through Pittsboro and Siler City.

Bert

I had a great time, and I'm glad everyone that was able to make it seemed to as well. :woohoo:
Im just now back at home so I'll try to get some pics up after dinner :)

• Like 5

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:   Yay!  Bert's come to save the day.  :text-woo:
  • Like 2

Bert
image.thumb.jpg.31cd08e638fc43bd231f8de5image.thumb.jpg.f751d49e8874087c40a90cd3image.thumb.jpg.90171e96e261c9985fd681cdimage.thumb.jpg.0d7e34301eb8ef393c59edd5
  • Like 6

JPWH

Not only did Bert lead us on a trail ride he worked very hard removing attachments so those of us who did not bring our could also ride. Left to right.
1.Hank 01
3.Wheel - N - It
IMG_2051.thumb.jpg.b6d78712fe8a5e04fb537
Linder took time out of her already busy day to spend some quality time.with my wife and even threw in a milking lesson.
KIMG0028.thumb.jpg.87c07fa9ee83121e732dc
Bert also gave a complete front axle for my 8hp 73
IMG_20151026_182044421.thumb.jpg.02cc291

Edited by Hank01
Add names
  • Like 3

Linder

Hey guys, Im not to computer literate but somehow got some photos from my camera to my profile not sure how i did it can anyone share them below Berts it was an increadable weekend with lots of really good people,

• Like 4

Bert

Hey guys, Im not to computer literate but somehow got some photos from my camera to my profile not sure how i did it can anyone share them below Berts it was an increadable weekend with lots of really good people,

I'll see if I can save then post them :)

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Looks like everyone had a good time at the M&G.
I met a fellow from Illinois a couple of weeks ago that told me folks in his area are having "Garden Tractor Poker Runs".

• Like 2

953 nut

"Garden Tractor Poker Runs".

:handgestures-thumbupright:                 That sound like a good seat time event that could be incorporated into any event.           :thanks:

• Like 2

AMC RULES
:text-coolphotos: Now....            :greetings-wavingyellow:
we just need some names to go along with them smiling :wh: faces. 
  • Like 2

vinceo

Theres nuttin better than meeting crazy people that have normal addicting hobbies and are like minded, lol! Hope to make the next one. You guys in nc keep your eyes open for the plow day down here. Put them to work for the day and meet more crazy people around here. Its nice to more in the south rather than the mid west and north east all the time

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thanks so much for the pictures looks like ya'll had a  great time.

• Like 3

Linder

What do you click on to download photos, when I go to the top of the page I dont know how to get to my files I have some great photos of the event last weekend.

Brian01

When you click to reply or type something here should see a paperclip and "click to choose files" click on that, find your picture and let it upload. Then Submit Reply