Bert

Western NC meet and greet

Wheel-N-It
I talked to Linder last night. She too thinks it best to postpone the event. Right now we are looking at the weekend of Oct 17th. What do you guys think about that? Will that work for you?
  • Like 1

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:
:woohoo:      Weekend of October 17 works well for me.  :woohoo:

JPWH

:woohoo:      Weekend of October 17 works well for me.  :woohoo:

scWHhauler

I can make it that weekend what do you need me to bring.

• Like 1

rtfbg

If I'm still breathin I'll make it there!!

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It
OK Gang, Linda called me today and looks like the 17th was not good for her after all. She is asking for us to plan for the last weekend in October which is Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th. She already has the food for grilling and she is very excited to be hosting this event.
Can I ask again if you all are able to make it that weekend, and can we get some kind of head count now as to will be attending? Linda would like to have some idea of the number of people attending so she can have an idea of how much food that needs to be prepared. I do not know her personally but she has been very kind and generous and gracious in our phone conversations, and wants to have a memorable event. Please everyone chime in to let me know and I will pass all information on to her.
  • Like 2

953 nut
:text-yeahthat:                       I can come for the day on the 24th.                   :thanks:
  • Like 2

Wheel-N-It

I have plans for that weekend myself ... http://www.ocalapumpkinrun.com/

Now that looks like its going to be fun!!!  I sure was looking forward to meeting you, hopefully you will be able to make the Big Show next year.
Please everyone else let us know if you can make it that weekend. I talked to Linda last night and she would like as many people there as possible. She is not able to monitor this thread due to some technical difficulty with her computer so I am trying to relay all information to her by phone.

Edited by Wheel-N-It
my bad spelling LOL
  • Like 1

Red Horse

count me in! 

• Like 3

vinceo

I dont know about you guys, but Im glad this was put off. Here in Pickens sc were over 3 inches of rain today. I ended up working today on the parts counter. We sold 1 saw and 4 sets of blades. Ive never seen it this slow. On the way to work i saw many trees down, and yards flooded. Im going to try and make it on the 17th. Im not going to make to the ardin show on the 24th, but the 6-7th heading to bama for a plow day with the green site. 

953 nut

Vinceo, the date has been moved to the 24th, too bad you can't be there.

vinceo

I have a game at 1030 and could be there by 2-3, so dont count me out. I wanted to go to ardin, wed threw sat. I have 5 tractors to get rid of, best days at any show is fri and sat morning. The game is right off 85 so i can run it up to 221 wont take long. Ran over there to cherokee for a long time driving truck. My in board gps may be a little dusty, but steve jobs has me a fresh one lol

• Like 4

scWHhauler

Can't make it that weekend  Blue Gray 100 at Gaffney S.C.:(

Red Horse

OK so are we still on for the 24th or??????

• Like 1

Bert

We are, rain or shine it's on for the the 24th n 25th :) 
hope you can make it. 

• Like 3

JPWH

The 24th works for me as well. My wife and  I won't be bringing any tractors but I can bring something if you will let me know what is needed.

• Like 3

Ponder

Sorry I will not be able to make the new meet and greet date. My work is sending me to Oklahoma for training until the first of November. Guys, have a great time.. Hope to see all of you at a spring show.

Wheel-N-It
VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Everyone planning to attend this Meet and Greet please go to the "Red Square Herd" Section of "Shows and Events" here at Red Square and read the post from Linder. She is making an announcment that we all need to be aware of. Its all good news! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the Meet and Greet!
PS, please let her know if you are planning to attend, also if you are bringing family. She is very excited and wants to have food for us.
  • Like 3

953 nut

See topic " Southern meet & greet" for more information; hope to see you there.

• Like 1

Linder

Hey my computer is haywire again I think its possesed any way I got a msg from Hank asking what he can bring and I couldnt get the msg through on the emaol so if any one can contact him tell him I said to bring a smile and as many wheel horse nuts he can round up, Looking forward to meeting every one Linda

Linder

Hey my computer is haywire again I think its possesed any way I got a msg from Hank asking what he can bring and I couldnt get the msg through on the emaol so if any one can contact him tell him I said to bring a smile and as many wheel horse nuts he can round up, Looking forward to meeting every one Linda

• Like 1

JPWH
:woohoo: the 24th is getting near !!
  • Like 3

Wheel-N-It

the 24th is getting near !!

Yep, its right around the corner!!! :text-goodpost:

• Like 3

Bert
:text-yeahthat: :woohoo:
  • Like 1