nylyon

What'd ya get for Father's day?

JimD

I got the news that my blood counts have stabilized and I wouldn't need another transfusion today. After seven units of blood and three units of platelets since Thursday this was very good news for me. :)

• Like 8

Shynon

Spent the day thinking of my dad, 1st year without him. It was tough at times. My kids and grandchildren came over got me a gas card and road snacks for the trip to Portage WI Garden Tractor Daze. Spent the day in the shop working on the 953.

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair

WNYPC...that is not a good Father's Day...I hope she is OK. 

Thanks, unfortunately, it is very serious. She broke the tip of her femur completely off, and will be immobile for at least a month, and on a walker after that for another month or so.

Navig8r

My mother in law thought I could use some help keeping up with the gardening, so I got a Mini-Cutivator attachment for my Stihl trimmer!   Then they came over for breakfast on Sunday and brought me a card with a couple scratch-offs in it...... Won $103 !!:woohoo:

• Like 1

Live4outdoors

Got a nice new stone fire pit I need to dig into the back yard for some backyard BBQ's

CasualObserver

I got treated to a cinnamon roll and a caramel and burnt buttercream donut from the good bakery in town, played at the park with the kids and then my wife took them to the pool for the afternoon and I got some much needed garage therapy.  Oh and a gift card to try out the Dollar Shave Club. Been thinking about it for awhile, my wife decided to give me the push. Guess I'll see what the hype is about in 3-5 days! :D  Darn cartridges are so expensive in the stores.

Horse46

I had a card and a "Coolest Dad" BIG mug of my boy :D

I also got a day pass to do what I like, so I got my motorbike out in the morning, first time in ages, and went for a cycle ride in the afternoon. Happy days.