KC9KAS

Question on lights

KC9KAS

The lights on our 875 are what I would call "bug eye" lights.
My wife (on WH Junkies all the time) thinks she has seen these lights with a flatter lens.
Are these lights original Wheel Horse lights?
GEDC0035_zpse149bbbe.jpg
GEDC0034_zpsa4465333.jpg
2013-07-15163822_zps5d195598.jpg

AMC RULES
The NOS kit I have on my 653 came with the flat lens style like those found in the HL-5 manual. 
IMG_1638.thumb.JPG.7f7e35132f4781acb63d2IMG_3655.thumb.JPG.65d071ae2574bb5ca280eIMG_3657.thumb.JPG.ee00d610c0020d9680dd8IMG_3653.thumb.JPG.52dbc37aa98b847599340IMG_3654.thumb.JPG.8f81bbae4b7630464b4db

857 horse

WHEEL HORSE JUNKIES ???? 

slovinski

Looks like they ride a little higher than the set i have on my 876,  is the bar one piece or maybe have extensions on it?  The lights should be flat, but after 50 yrs of service modifications/repairs are not unheard of

20150621_205734.jpg

Shynon

I have a set of those that came off a 1055 I believe they are early ones.
IMG_5337_zpse63ad012.jpg

• Like 1

oaktown1987

I'd love to find a set of those those kits Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ebinmaine
      By ebinmaine
      I know this subject has been covered multiple times over the years. We have a lot of new members and many of us like to refresh ourselves too.
      Please feel free to post links to old posts as well.

So what can you share with everyone about plowin' the White stuff??

Common things like what tires and weights.

Why you prefer a certain tractor. (Please Be kind to others as we have different needs and opinions).

What orange/amber lights are required by your local officials while in the road?

How much space do you save for future snow piles?

Is there anything you found that was unplanned for that the rest of us should know?

Whatever you can / care to share.....
    • Jack Oldham
      By Jack Oldham
      Hi All,
         I have a question regarding doing an electric mod on my Wheelhorse A800 Ranger. What I wish to do is install some front headlights, rear brake lights, and indicators on all four corners i would also like to install a horn a some point but that can come later. I'm unsure on the best way of wiring this, what gauge wire to use, do I need a fuse if so what ampage and where also what size amp hour battery is best to use if I'm running these additions so i don't drain the battery. I understand more how I'm going to wire the indicators than how I'm going to get the break light to work but really require advice on both.
      Thanks for you time in reading this.
      Jack Oldham
    • Petes Horse
      By Petes Horse
      I've been looking for a while. The bolt holes just line up and the wire is a little tight between the fender and light. No drilling though.
      They were at Rural King. I think about three bucks each. Optronics MC42RS RED  Marker/Clearance.

• edwroy
      By edwroy
      So my question is: when adding cab lights do you wire directly into the light system of the tractor or do you wire to the battery with a fuse wired in line?
      Would be interested how some have wired their lights.

Thank you,

Edwroy
    • edwroy
      By edwroy
      Hi,

Would be interested in what people are using for cab lights when plowing or blowing snow.

Thank you

Edwroy