meadowfield

4th UK Wheel Horse roundup

wheeledhorseman

Great pics - looks like you guys had a lot of fun, sorry I missed it.
Your project 'bendy' looks awesome, its come along way since the concept stage in tech lego. 

953 nut
:text-thankyouyellow:  Thanks for posting so many great pictures. I love the variety of other brands in the row behind the herd of horses, lots of things we don't get to see in the states.  :)
  • Like 1

AMC RULES
Love all the red ones over there... 
and that black :wh: is pretty cool too.  
:handgestures-thumbupright:

neil

Newby hall looked to have been a good show , sadly I couldnt make it as I was at my mothers funeral , will be there next year defo .
some great pics Mark

• Like 1

RedRanger

Nice tractors, nice weather.  Looks like great fun.  Thanks for sharing.

Racinbob

My thanks too for posting the pictures. It sure looks like all had a great time. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Terry M

Thanks for the Pics....Looked to be a very nice show!!:handgestures-thumbupright:

rtfbg

Amazing!!  Notice how, no matter where on the globe you are, the Wheel Horses put smiles on everyone's faces!!!

neil

We hope the annual wheel horse UK gathering will continue to grow , I'm not sure that it will ever be as big as the US show but we hope to have a good try at making it a popular event .

As each year passes more and more people are fascinated with the versatility of these tractors & how much fun they can be that they seek other like minded enthusiast around the country and so are prepared to travel hundreds of miles to meet fellow collectors and to have a chat and a few glasses of beer .

lets hope it continues to grow even bigger over the coming years

• Like 2

T-Mo

Neil,

I have owned a few other brands, and either a member or used to be a member of other brands, and I have to say Wheel Horse has a bigger following, or fan base, in the UK and Europe than the others.  Or it could be, those brands and sites don't have a Neil to help organize things.  One thing is, and you might be doing this now anyways, but to increase size and participation is to make the event available to other brands.  Who knows they might be converted to Wheel Horse owners also.