BPjunk

17th Annual Wheel Horse Show dash plaque are in !

BPjunk

The UPS man just dropped off at my house a heavy box from Rallye  Productions . The box was loaded with this years Wheel Horse Show dash plaque featuring showing the 1971 Bronco 14.
Now sorry folks for "no picture" in this thread ...... so ifn's ya' wanna see and get a dash plaque ya' gotta' bring your Wheel Horse to Wheel Horse Show.!
Wild Bill

• Like 3

squonk

Did they have dash plaques before? If they did I never knew. :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

rmaynard

Every year you get one when you register. 

AMC RULES
Like this Mike...    :rolleyes:
currently, the only one I can find on my IMG_3639.thumb.JPG.2fee43ad9ee65aaff3594clean desk here.  
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

You tease very well Bill.  :confusion-waiting:

squonk

Well I guess I need to register. Wish I did last year as I brought a feature tractor.:(

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

I registered last year but they ran out of the plaques! 

Racinbob

Those are pretty darn cool but I don't think I can register as an exhibitor just bringing a tractor or maybe two just to deliver to their new owner(s).

• Like 1

BPjunk

Did they have dash plaques before? If they did I never knew. :confusion-confused:

​MIKE !
 Ya' kidding me right ???
See me at the show and I will see what I can do for you about getting previous years.
Just for the record I have had dash plaques made for every Annual Wheel Horse Show with the exception of the very first show. The 2007 60th anniversary dash plaque was the most costly to make because it had two Wheel Horses and used several colors. The 2008 with the 500 SPECIAL has been one of the most sought after because of the neat crossed checkered racing flags.
Wild Bill

• Like 1

nylyon

I haven't gotten a plaque either....  but then again I haven't brought any tractors...

squonk

No I'm not kidding Bill. I guess I never bothered to register. I collect plaques from all the show my tractors have been to. Anything you can do for me would be great! :)

limited12

Where and what time can you register,

wallfish

Registration is inside the building where you join for membership or buy raffle tickets and shirts. The left side of the food building where you can also sit and eat. Believe they are open all day Fri and Sat.

AMC RULES
That's cuz he's too busy out front...
posing for Dino on the bench.  
:lol:
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Bill, I pulled out all my plaques, and I seem to be missing the 14th Annual Wheel Horse Show plaque from 2012.  Would you have one of those extra?   Please.

Thanks Bill  :)

2014_0614Plaques0001.thumb.JPG.1655dc639

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5