Justanotherhorseguy603

Newbie from Massachusetts

Justanotherhorseguy603
Hey everyone,
I have been a wheelhorse owner for probably 5 years now and have gone from 1 to 13 (don't tell my wife, I have them hidden around here). I currently use my bronco 14 to mow with and haul my firewood trailer in the winter, my 12 automatic I use for towing duties threw out the year and some mowing here and there, winter time it sees the most work plowing snow like a champ, I am 95% done on a frame up restoration on my 603. It was a complete basket case rust bucket when I got it but with a little time and help from some great friends and family it's almost ready to show at this year's Pennsylvania show. It will be our first trip down. I have met some great people in this community and I'm not sure why it took so long for me to join. If anyone is from Western mass feel free to hit me up.

Matt

20150522_152503.jpg

• Like 3

JPWH
:WRS:
How do you hide 13 horses?
  • Like 1

Justanotherhorseguy603

Oh well you know. Couple in the garage, couple in the shed, few hidden behind each 2 or 3 tucked away in the bushes out of site. She knows I have them in fact she has her own but she just hasn't stopped to count them recently.:ph34r:

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn
:WRS: Matt, good to see you here!

wallfish

:text-welcomeconfetti: to Redsquare!
I used to be able to hide them right in front of her face because all the little round hoods look the same to her. I'd just tell her I moved them!
I'm from Leicester MA, near Worc. and will also be at that show so hopefully see you there!

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 1

Justanotherhorseguy603

Thanks jake. Not sure why I hadnt joined sooner. Wayne has been asking me I hadn't joined. 

Wallfish I will have my 603 with me with my tub cart loaded with my 3 kids and possibly one other tractor for my wife to ride on.

AMC RULES

muz123

Welcome! 

Sprocket

I'm a new guy around here too but Welcome On - I'm out on Cape Ann if you need any parts from around this way.

Sparky

Welcome to the site!
Mike.......

can whlvr