stevebo

New England / CT Caravan Meeting Info for Big Show !!

stevebo

All-

Let's plan on meeting at the exit 2 (commuter lot) off Rt. 84 in Danbury, CT. on Thursday morning June 25th @6:00 am. For those of you who have not joined us before please feel free to meet us there the more the better. So I have a headcount, please respond here if you are going to meet up with us to travel down to the show. When we arrive we typically set up in the same area however feel free to set up elsewhere and just travel down with us. 
My boy and I are really excited for the big show this year. I will be traveling light on machines and a little more stuff to sell ..

• Like 2

stratostar250

If I can take a half day at work on Wednesday, you can probably count my party and I in.  I don't think getting home at midnight, and then leaving my house at quarter of 5 to be there for 6 would be safe.  :hide:  But I'll let you know whether I'll be involved or not.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  It would be nice to travel with people this year, and get there early on Thursday, last year we got there about 4:00.  

DTOM

Count me in and do you have a good breakfast stop on the way? :)

stevebo

We stop about half way to gas up and grab a bite to eat. 

wallfish

I'll probably try and catch up to you guys on the road again like every other year.

stevebo

John is the wifey joining you?

stratostar250

Well, I got the Wednesday off, so count me in! :handgestures-thumbupright:

stevebo

Sounds good !

wallfish

John is the wifey joining you?

​Nope :banana-dance:
Going solo and meeting my father down there.

If anyone local or semi local wants a ride to and from, let me know. Leaving early Thu morning and returning Sun afternoon.
I stay in a hotel but have room to bring camping stuff or can possibly help set up a room at the same hotel

stevebo
John,
if u want to come down Wednesday  night and stay at my place to cut down on the ride u are welcome. Of course I will need to search your van before we leave to make sure u aren't trying to take some of my inventory... Lol
  • Like 2

wallfish

That could be a possibility Steve but not sure until the last minute. THANK YOU for the offer! Still trying to get that two seater custom done and it's coming down to the wire. I'll probably still be working on it that Wed night.
And BTW, search all you want! You'll never find them in the secret compartment. One thing you will find is the chute handle from that 2 stage blower you sold me years ago, it's still in my van. Bought that a loooooong time ago too! Plus I wouldn't take anything before the show, I'll wait until the meet & greet.

• Like 1

whtractors24

All-

Let's plan on meeting at the exit 2 (commuter lot) off Rt. 84 in Danbury, CT. on Thursday morning June 25th @6:00 am. For those of you who have not joined us before please feel free to meet us there the more the better. So I have a headcount, please respond here if you are going to meet up with us to travel down to the show. When we arrive we typically set up in the same area however feel free to set up elsewhere and just travel down with us. 
My boy and I are really excited for the big show this year. I will be traveling light on machines and a little more stuff to sell ..

I should be there steve departing berlin at 5 am  . Bringing along a buddy that has been collecting but never been to a show period . So be exciting for him .

Justanotherhorseguy603

I was planning on being on the road before that but may be interested in meeting up with you guys. I will let you guys know if we do end up deciding to join you. What time can we get there Thursday?

stevebo

I am not sure what time the gates open on Thursday but we usually get there early afternoon. 

Justanotherhorseguy603

Well all else fails we were planning on going to gettysburg while we were there we may just head that way first.

Coadster32

If the weather is right, We'll be leaving Thursday night, hitting Hershey Park on Friday, and the show for Saturday morning. We are weather dependent though.

• Like 1

stevebo

ALL-

WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE BOTTOM OF EXIT 2 OFF RT 84 WEST IN DANBURY (EXIT 2 SPLITS LEFT AND RIGHT) STAY IN THE LEFT HAND AND THEN AT THE END TURN RIGHT AND THE LOT WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT. IF YOU ARE MEETING US PLEASE BE THERE BEFORE 6 AM AS WE PLAN ON LEAVING A FEW MINS AFTER 6. MY CELL IS 203 448-9310. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME. SEE YOU THEN !!

Edited by stevebo
  • Like 1

Forest Road

Wish I could join in the fun. Best bagels in Jersey just off I 287 in Oakland. Approx 12 south of NY state line exit for Rt 202 in Oakland. Go to end of ramp and turn right. Bagel shop in strip mall immediately on left They're worth a stop Ramapo valley Rd Hot Bagels 201-405-2046 453 ramapo valley road oakland NJ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk