stevebo

BIG SHOW PRE SALE/ WANTED/BARTER THREAD HERE

stevebo

Sale pending on the 520 parts tractor. 

rmaynard
@Jrblanke what is the muffler off of? How much?

Lane Ranger

I will have For Sale at the Big Show a few  Wheel Horse Hood Gasket/Grommets  and a few Hein-Werner O ring and  pulley shaft oil seals for the HY-2 and HY-3  hydraulic Pumps.   Information sheets are attached.

WH Gasket sales sheet0001.jpg

002.JPG

003.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger

limited12

Here a few things i will be looking for at the show
1) 36 rd and sd deck
2) lawn sweeper in good condition
3) 72 Bronco dash and shifter plate
4) Wheel weights for GT - 14

fourwheels0

i'm looking for a good condition c-160 8 speed with a good 42-48 inch deck.
i'll be at the show Thursday morning when the gates open.

Edited by fourwheels0

squonk

I have a K 181 with chrome air cleaner and points cover and all the gen brackets  for sale. Excuse the Robert Yates Racing decals, He didn't build it! :)

k181_001.thumb.JPG.19574032323d8e62e3cbf

• Like 2

jaydeer

Anyone interested in a get 14 tiller complete but in need of cleaning up?

Ken B

I know this one is a LONG shot... Anyone have chrome mower deck wheels for a 420? :laughing-rolling:

I'm interested in a non shaker plate oil pan for a 16 hp Kohler. I'd like to get rid of the shaker plate on mine... Also looking for a set of front Wheel Horse hub caps for the 165...

rmaynard

I'm interested in a non shaker plate oil pan for a 16 hp Kohler. I'd like to get rid of the shaker plate on mine... Also looking for a set of front Wheel Horse hub caps for the 165...

You do realize that the non-shaker plate oil pan for the 16 HP is the same as the 10, 12 and 14, BUT they won't fit a K341AS (shaker) engine. The base of the block is smaller to accommodate the smaller oil pan.

• Like 2

oldredrider

Anyone interested in a get 14 tiller complete but in need of cleaning up?

If the price is right...yes. Got pictures?

Racinbob

I just posted this in the wanted section but here it is again:

In my never ending struggle to keep a Commando 800 going from 1000 miles away I just had another twist tossed at me. Apparently when my grandson took the center spindle pulley off the 5-0620 mower deck two parts ran away. What I need is a washer, part #1278 and a spacer, #100674. Those look to be good numbers on Toros site but not available online. Not being there to look things over I'm not sure if there's a hardware store substitute so if there is just let me know. If somebody has there and is going to the big show I'll just get them at that time. We'll be seeing our Indiana family at a cabin in Tennessee right after the show so I can give them the parts. If we need to do the shipping thing that's fine too.

rjg854

I just got another 68 Commando 8 and have no need for the mowing deck.  I haven't tried it out yet but it seemed to engage fine.  What I would like is the plow/dozer blade for it.  The hook-up is already on the tractor, would just like to put a good plow on it for winter. Then one would have a blower and the other the snow blade.

Edited by ranger13148

Racinbob

I found those mower deck parts so all's well......for now.

stevasaurus

I am looking for some old car license plates.  Koen (C-101plowerpower), in the Netherlands, has a friend that has a drinking establishment and is looking to decorate it with that kind of stuff...no money here...just donations...but appreciate the help.  I would take them at the show and mail them to Koen.  Thanks  :)

• Like 4

squonk

Got ya one Dino! :) Remind me to give it to you Wednesday. Also we've been Geo-caching and I found you a few critters! :lol:

• Like 2

squonk

Steve, here is the plate. Black and yellow one on the left :)

plates_001.thumb.JPG.0b7bb8ba44e063c34ac

• Like 5

Ken B

Anyone have a half decent set of 8 inch front Wheel Horse hub caps for my 165? I also wouldn't mind having a set of arm rests for a 520's seat... I'm trying to shop small this yr. If I spend my money on smalls I won't have too drag home another tractor from the show this yr!

Lane Ranger

Steve:   You can have these for Koen's friend!  Not that old but  Hoosierland and Florida might look good too !

001.JPG

• Like 3

muz123

ill be selling a couple of hoods. i will be also looking for a mid mount grader blade for my 520 too. Thanks, Dave

C-101plowerpower

Thanks for the plates guys, here's a pic of where they will go on the wall. This was when we were remodeling it amd doing some much needed maintenanceIMG-20150225-WA0004.thumb.jpg.5e3b81bfa3

Edited by C-101plowerpower
  • Like 5

Racinbob

I didn't think about this until Lane posted. At 15 it's not old but I'll bet this would attract some interest in the Netherlands. :orcs-cheers:

Unlike the state universities a contribution directly to Notre Dame had to be made and they would send a confirmation letter. There was probably the usual additional fee at the license branch as well but I don't recall for sure.

DSCN0212.JPG

• Like 4

Ken B

I am looking for some old car license plates.  Koen (C-101plowerpower), in the Netherlands, has a friend that has a drinking establishment and is looking to decorate it with that kind of stuff...no money here...just donations...but appreciate the help.  I would take them at the show and mail them to Koen.  Thanks  :)

I'll bring along a few oldies Steve...

• Like 3

buckrancher

I have a 854 for sale and a kohler magnum 12hp  off a 312-8 both run good asking $550.00 for the 854 and $350.00 for the engine
100_0797.thumb.JPG.c2c650fe3792c39ca4c9c

100_0798.thumb.JPG.ecfcd560f19781edd3952

100_0801.thumb.JPG.7161fd0880ce06e5f3598  

Brian

• Like 2

Live4outdoors

Hey all, a couple things I will throw in to bring along if I know there is interest. 856 in need of restore, short/long frame snow blades, blower with custom arm setup for 300-400 series.
SHORT FRAME PLOW SOLD
also I'm looking for a 414-8 steering wheel and am definitely in need of a brake lever from a 753/653.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Live4outdoors
Status change

oldredrider

Will be looking for 2+ complete tillers (idler assemblies, belt) new or old style. No junk, gotta have good tines and in working condition. They don't have to be pretty, just functional