redhorserider

1968 Electro 12? Whats she worth?

redhorserider

Hey everyone, This is just a feeler for right now.  I have a 1968 Electro 12 I believe. It has a 48" mower deck in really good shape and a 48" snow blade in good shape. It also has the hydraulic lift which I just replaced all the hoses maybe a week ago. The hydraulics do not leak. Not even the original hydraulic piston. It starts up and runs really good and strong. I just installed a starter solenoid since the last guy had it wired straight through the push button starter. Overall its in really good shape and does everything its capable of just fine. Seems to be pretty complete also minus the glass that goes on the headlights. I have a acre which it cuts no problem and i also have about a 150' driveway if not more and it plows that all winter no problem. Any idea what its worth?  Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

elliot ness

Pictures ? and Price would be nice. :bow-blue:  :bow-blue: :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  

redhorserider

I have pictures in my profile. It's the yellow horse in my picture and as far as price that's what I'm trying to find out. If the pictures aren't there as I think they are then I will make sure to post new ones for you

Dhodge

That poor horse should be red.  It probably thinks it's a Allis Chalmers????

• Like 1

953 nut

:ychain:   That isn't an Allis Chalmers horse, that's an Industrial Electro.    :ROTF:       :text-lol: 

As for the value it would depend on how many others are for sale and if the color isn't a deal breaker. In my area you could probably get $700 to $800 for that package, may be higher or lower in your area.

• Like 3

redhorserider

Well I sure do appreciate the help...and the jokes of course.

pfrederi

Does it still have the electric PTO???

redhorserider

No it was switched out to a manual At some point.

turtlehead

I got a '69 still w/ electric pto and love it. Locking diff really helped plow the garden and the hydro slot hitch works great to raise and lower my single bottom, cultivator, and disc. My wife yelled at me cause she said I was just playing in the dirt. She was right. I guess