tramphardrocker

c125 purchase

tramphardrocker

My friends and neighbors think I'm "mental". Got this c125 with loader and sears ss16 with accessories at a garage sale for $1500. Wheel horse is in great shape. Suburban will run soon as I isolate lack of fire issue. Think its the condenser. I also resurrected a couple of abandoned tractors for minimal cost. Ward's signature 2000 and a K-gro sentinel. The craftsman dyt 4000 is in great shape except for a rod poking thru the engine block. Hate to see good stuff just thrown away.

I had another c125 but sold it for a good profit. Been keeping my eye open for another one. Notice the high tech counter weight. Railroad track, fishplates, clutch parts, trailer hitch.

post-12781-0-02306700-1430756725_thumb.j

post-12781-0-60849100-1430756751_thumb.j

post-12781-0-73653700-1430756782_thumb.j

post-12781-0-44592100-1430756801_thumb.j

post-12781-0-88887800-1430756842_thumb.j

post-12781-0-99807000-1430756887_thumb.j

• Like 3

elliot ness

Love the loader tractors, You did great! :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:

• Like 1

stratostar250

Sweet deal!  The loader itself is almost worth what you paid for everything!  :handgestures-thumbupright: Everything seems to be in decent shape, also!

Wheel-N-It

That is a terrific deal ! I would have fun with all that :handgestures-thumbupright: 

muz123

Love the loader!!

bo dawg

Nice!!

rustyoldjunk

From experience a couple of easy places to check on the no fire issue with the Onan. First sure the plug wires are far enough into the coil and impaled on the small spears ( for lack of a better word coming to my brain at the minute) inside the plug wire housings in the coil. The other,try grounding the battery to the engine. Sometimes the engine is not grounding to the frame well and causes very weak or no spark.

Tankman

Great stuff you picked up!

Need a loader, envious of yours.   :laughing-rofl:

tramphardrocker

Simple fix or ol' yellowstain. Filed the points, gave it a shot of ether and it fired up. What a maroon!! Checked on a new carb from Sears. Only six hundred bucks. Some TLC, a fridge full of Coors and it'll be a good one, I think. Thanks for the input. Kevin