wh5208speed

I think I just may have Problem, a Wheel Horse Problem!!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Wow, what a great collection. I kinda know what you mean, but on a much smaller scale.

Glenn

Racinbob

I wish I could help you but I can't. You're hopelessly doomed so just accept it..............and enjoy it. Great collection you have there. :handgestures-thumbsup:

JackC

Welcome to the club.  You have lots of company.  The problem is compounded if you own a trailer to pick them up.  Even worse if you have a place to store them.  My approach has been to try not to even look.  Avoid CL and Ebay or you will certainly find a deal you just can't pass up.  I still cheat and look but I felt I made some progress when a guy had a nice one on CL for free and I did not call.

• Like 2

WH nut

This winter I have been stashing some Wheel Horses at my brother's pole barn as it has allowed me to have more room working on the tractors at my house. This winter I asked him if I could use some of his space for some rent....he offered to store the Wheel Horses as long as I mowed his grass in the spring (6 lawn cuts of 1.5ac). Well the other day I was there and I looked in the barn and I thought....oh my, I just might have a serious problem with Wheel Horses :laughing-rofl:

3-520-H

3-520-8

2-C-161-8

C-161-A

520Xi

518Xi

C-145-A

314-8

3 dozer blades

2 Hardi Sprayers

Grader Blade

So I took this photo to remind my self to quit buying tractors....though I doubt it will work. As you can see from the photo of my 10 year old son wearing his Wheel Horse shirt.....he clearly has a genetic predisposition to have Wheel Horse Fever (He has 7 more Wheel Horses that he keeps at my Dad's house :teasing-neener:

Thad (Needing Help, in Ohio)

And you call this a problem??

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:eusa-think:  Why does that green stuff...   :confusion-shrug:

always have to sneak into our  :wh: picts?   

elliot ness

It's a fever that's hard to break, but who wants to ?

mels

That's a nice collection.  

Some time ago when asked how many guns did I actually have(?), I used that time-tested answer "More than I need, not as many as I want..."

Guessing that answer could be applied to just about anything...    

:)

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Another confirmed case of that dreaded WHA.

• Like 1

oliver2-44

My family tree has some medical background floating around in it.

So on the basis of medical knowledge by genetics, I legitimately offer the the following solution (at least short term) to your ailment.

Load all the duplicate models up and send them to us poor fellas down here in Texas. I'll even help arrange a large trailer!. .

We're going to have to start doing some Horse Rustling from somewhere! There's just not many down here

• Like 1

Dieselcowboy

Found all the 520-8's

• Like 1

953 nut

Yes you do have a problem! I didn't see any round hoods, or other vintage  :wh:  on your list; you have only scratched the surface.  :ROTF: 

• Like 2

Firpo701

Everyone on this forum has a :wh: problem! And what a wonderful problem it is to have! Haha!! :-P

• Like 2

clueless

I think the only real PROBLEM most of us have is limited funds.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Chris in Florida.

wh5208speed

Yes you do have a problem! I didn't see any round hoods, or other vintage  :wh:  on your list; you have only scratched the surface.  :ROTF: 

I will have a round hood someday. But there is only one model I have been looking for....854. I have always kept an eye out for them, but I only want one that is complete and has good metal.

Thad (Ohio)

• Like 1

wh5208speed

It's a fever that's hard to break, but who wants to ?

I know I don't want to! :happy-partydance:

Thad (Ohio)

Firpo701

I know I don't want to! :happy-partydance:

Thad (Ohio)

We've got the fever, and the prescription is more :wh:! Haha!

muz123

Nice collection, though i have the same problem  :dance:

cruisnblue48

Don't ya just hate it when those horses jump up on your trailer or the back of your pickup truck and follow you home. Well, not really, but then you have no choice but to keep them... as long as the wife isn't keeping score. Nice collection you have there. You definitely need a few Suburbans though... maybe even an RJ or two. :-D

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

Incurable !

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Looks like you have a nice collection of horses.

Brrly1

Thad, it does look like it has definitely grown, at least since I've been there about ten years ago. Your boy had just been born

chex313

I can help with your problem...I'll come pick up a 520H... :) (waves money)

Edited by chex313

wh5208speed

My 10 yr old has it worse than me, lol. Don't know if you can see it well, but he has a cast on his left hand that is Wheel Horse Red👌ðŸ»

Thad

• Like 1