xrayman49

310-8

xrayman49

I just bought a 1987 310-8. It is in pretty good shape and runs great. 36" SD deck,. I have question where to buy parts. I need a working gas cap and strainer, battery bracket, shades that fit around the lights and hood and a new seat.

Is there a parts place to go to online? I will be getting a snow blade or blower before winter. I had a blade on my B100 I sold it. It worked great with the Kohler 8hp., I do not know about the snow blowers that fit this unit.

If I decide to paint it like new can I get new decals?

bmsgaffer

First of all, welcome to the forums!

List what you want on here for parts in the wanted section of the classifieds. I think some guys on here have a link to find replacement gas caps/gauge (which is what you are referring to I am assuming)

For the battery bracket and shades we have a couple people that deal in a lot of used parts/tractor salvage yards (Kelly and Dave (daveoman) are the first to come to mind) but many people have some parts tractors laying around that may be able to help.

Search "replacement seat" and you will find a few good threads on here with lots of good new options if you dont care about it being "original".

There are two 42" snowblowers that will fit your unit one tall chute (generally better but more expensive and harder to find) and a short chute (older but cheaper). Any snowblower made for the c series or the 300, 400, and 500 series will work from the 1970's up through the late 2000's. If you find one, search for the part number here we generally have the answer! Depending on how much snow you get though, I wold probably stick to a plow. 10hp may give you underwhelming results with a snow blower.

New decals can be ordered from RedoYourHorse.com (Terry Dennis) who does very high quality work.

:handgestures-thumbupright:

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Xray. Welcome to red square. Keep your eyes peeled on ebay. There are manuals available on this site and also a wanted section. Best of luck don't forget pictures when you can. We are junkies for pictures.

Glenn

muz123

welcome, try parts tree.com