neil

What was your first car ?

Stormin

My first car was a 1960 Reliant Regal saloon. Threewheeler. One at the front and two rear. 750cc side valve engine. (Austin 7) About every 80 miles had to change number 1 spark plug. But could do that from the drivers seat. Two minute job.

• Like 3

ClassicTractorProfessor

Mine was a beat up rusted out 81 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with the 350 and 4-speed that I paid 100 bucks for when I was 15. Wasn't much to look at but I bought it myself and was proud to have it. Friend of mine ended up rolling it about 2 or 3 years later, finally sold it for scrap a few yrs ago when the price went super high

Bach-Ed
On 1/13/2017 at 2:29 PM, Stormin said:

My first car was a 1960 Reliant Regal saloon. Threewheeler. One at the front and two rear. 750cc side valve engine. (Austin 7) About every 80 miles had to change number 1 spark plug. But could do that from the drivers seat. Two minute job.

Not my first car but at one time I owned a Jaguar Mark IX Saloon.  So this is what I think of when the word Saloon is mentioned in regard to a car.  Yours seems to be a bit more modest.  A tornado got the Jag.

89333_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

Jaymon74
On 4/11/2015 at 7:22 AM, rmaynard said:

1963 Chevy II Aqua Blue.  Mine was a two door. Straight 6 with a 3-speed on the column.

chevy2.jpg

I owned a 62! Not my first car though. Mine had a built 350Cid and a 400TH with shift kit. Wish I would've kept it.

Jerry77

1949 Ford flathead v8 with dual Smithy steelpacks - with one blocked heat riser - coolest sound you ever heard :)