stevebo

What's in His Mirror ???

stevebo

Today my 701 went to a member here. Glade to see it go to a good home. 

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

• Like 3

WHX??

Tom and I were eyeballing that one on Fleabay... if I wasn't so tractor heavy now... :lol:

953 nut
3 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

SO,  :confusion-confused:  considering the title of this thread I guess you sold one of you herd, or did you look in the wrong mirror?    :ychain:

stevebo

Craig never should post here. He only buys not sell ...

• Haha 4

AMC RULES
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

SO,  :confusion-confused:  considering the title of this thread I guess you sold one of you herd, or did you look in the wrong mirror?    :ychain:

My bad, wrong thread...

Will try again.    :greetings-wavingyellow:

• Haha 3

Shynon
2 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

My bad, wrong thread...

And you started the thread what's in my mirror  :ROTF:

• Haha 2

AMC RULES
3 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

My bad, wrong thread...

...or, not.

• Like 1

wh500special

Two RJ35's left me yesterday, but they are staying in The Prairie State.  Sold to one heck of a good guy!  I can't imagine what these are gonna look like when he's done working his magic on them.

Good to see you Denny @dclarke  !

Steve

RJ35Denny.jpg

RJ35Denny2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 6

CasualObserver

Those look like some true gems Steve!   @dclarke Denny... leave 'em on the trailer and head north. Le Sueur is this weekend. Come on up!

• Like 3

WHX??

Denny you old snake in the grass! You gotta be getting kinda tractor heavy now? :lol: That's ok just keep on moving them further north!

What's up with leaving 500 special's place with empty spots on the trailer tho!?!?

• Haha 2

cschannuth

Dang it, Denny, you were in the neighborhood and didn’t even let me know. That was definitely a covert trip.   I can’t wait to see them when they’re done just like all the others. 

Edited by cschannuth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

dclarke
1 hour ago, wh500special said:

Two RJ35's left me yesterday, but they are staying in The Prairie State.  Sold to one heck of a good guy!  I can't imagine what these are gonna look like when he's done working his magic on them.

Good to see you Denny @dclarke  !

Steve

RJ35Denny.jpg

RJ35Denny2.jpg

Thanks Steve, it's always good to visit with you and your dad and to tour your "museum".  

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

dclarke
50 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

Those look like some true gems Steve!   @dclarke Denny... leave 'em on the trailer and head north. Le Sueur is this weekend. Come on up!

I wish I could, Jason. Just a little "light" in the wallet right now though. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

dclarke
44 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Denny you old snake in the grass! You gotta be getting kinda tractor heavy now? :lol: That's ok just keep on moving them further north!

What's up with leaving 500 special's place with empty spots on the trailer tho!?!?

Jim, I've been trying to downsize my herd but believe me I could of filled the trailer with no problem. Steve has some Nice tractors..... I guess my idea of downsizing is buying smaller tractors. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

dclarke
36 minutes ago, cschannuth said:

Dang it, Denny, you were in the neighborhood and didn’t even let me know. That was definitely a covert trip.   I can’t wait to see them when they’re done just like all the others. 

Craig, I waited 'til almost dark so I wouldn't get caught. lol

• Haha 5

wh500special
4 hours ago, WHX24 said:

When he pulled up with that big trailer I was pretty excited and I was working him pretty hard trying to get him to leave with more stuff.  Although, I suspect he'll be back someday for a certain two-wheeler!

I've got another tractor that's supposed to be headed to Wisconsin soon, so we are working on populating all those winter wonderland states.

Steve

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

dclarke
19 minutes ago, wh500special said:

Couple more on their way to a new home.  We kept piling stuff in the trailer and into the truck until space was gone.  

Today was a GREAT day!  Got to see Denny again and meet a new friend for the first time.  

Believe it or not, there’s still a lot of stuff left around here.  It’s a lot of fun finding new homes for

these treasures.  

steve 

F6EBAA57-FD06-42ED-A8D9-AE27F35757B7.jpeg

21B8F8E6-829F-4F7C-BFE4-51815EC0436B.jpeg

1683283D-6DB7-4350-B8D8-1783E76360B1.jpeg

17F63508-83AD-4B30-AFD1-33BF9DFB8968.jpeg

Always nice to visit with you Steve and to talk with Rob. Thanks for the “goodies” 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

oldiron613

It was great finally meeting you Steve, and meeting you (again) Denny! It was a great day - the 6hr drive home seemed to fly by still having an adrenaline rush and "sensory overload"! I appreciate being the newest curator for these treasures. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

Geez Rob you gotta be getting a little tractor heavy now too! That's ok just keep bringing them north! By the way plow day at my place this Saturday! Hour away with good traffic! Denny yer welcome too!

• Like 3

wh500special
15 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Geez Rob you gotta be getting a little tractor heavy now too! That's ok just keep bringing them north! By the way plow day at my place this Saturday! Hour away with good traffic! Denny yer welcome too!

That Senior has a plow....

Just sayin' B)

Steve

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Definitely want to see that!  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Image result for popcorn smiley gif

WHX??
50 minutes ago, wh500special said:

That Senior has a plow....

Just sayin' B)

Steve

There ya go @oldiron613 you been busted now you gotta bring the Senior!

• Excellent 1

oldiron613

Yeah, WHX24, I'm certainly "tractor heavy" at the moment, but I've had worse problems! :) Man, I'd really love to plow with the Senior however after my last excursion last week, my wife, Katie made plans for us this Saturday. As much as I'd like to come up by you guys this weekend, I don't think I'll be able to make this - hopefully the next! Thanks again though, for the invite. I appreciate it much. If you get down this way sometime, let me know as I'd love to have you guys over to visit anytime! 

• Like 2

stevebo

So today I parted with my really nicely restored C160. Another member here purchased it and is going to a good home.

A616D971-4D55-4E5E-8021-B1E877F08071.jpeg

8E1E6E4C-82C9-4F9F-9B39-791D8641CE02.jpeg

B1E62C8F-7D2D-4014-B848-198FBB9EA233.jpeg

2813BACD-9732-4C0F-828A-E74AF2FA6785.jpeg

FC917855-52C6-4581-8631-CAFEC811B542.jpeg

93BAE608-E539-4A62-822E-982FADFDCE00.jpeg

• Like 1