stevebo

What's in His Mirror ???

AMC RULES

zz1.JPGz1.JPG

• Like 1

Ken B

That bad boy sure did earn its keep while you needed it. Good decision on letting it go, machines like that need to be worked on a regular basis... I'm sure its going to earn someone a lot of money.

stevebo

So I have been trying to clean up the yard and simplify things around here as much as I can. I sold the polaris quad today. Nice guy who bought it and had a cool old truck. 

IMG_5301.JPG

IMG_5304.JPG

IMG_5314.JPG

IMG_5317.JPG

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Looks like Brennan... :greetings-wavingyellow:

hated to see that one go. 

stevebo
4 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Looks like Brennan... :greetings-wavingyellow:

hated to see that one go. 

He was good with it. That was "mine" and way too big for him. He has a polaris outlaw 90 which he rides in the woods with his buddies. I have forbid him from riding it on the grass because I am trying to get some grass to grow. 

• Like 1

stevebo

So I finally decided it was time to pass my Economy along to a new owner. This one went to someone who I know will take real good care of her!

IMG_8092.JPG

IMG_8113.JPG

IMG_8116.JPG

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Yes sir...     :handgestures-thumbsup:

that one went to a good home. 

• Like 1

Ken B

I was for many years hoping the day would come that I would get the chance of owning this fine beast. Thru the years I've owned 3 other Economy tractors so I know first hand what they are capable of, which is just about anything..This one is in pretty nice original shape so my plans are to keep it that way, that is if I don't get some some sudden burst of uncontrollable energy that I must take out on something.  As I near 50 that hasn't been as much of an issue as it was in the past... Much thanks to my good buddy Stevebo,...

• Like 1

CasualObserver

That old Economy looks right at home behind the orange Longhorn!

AMC RULES

Over lunch break today...      :greetings-wavingyellow:

was finally able to make some room around here, by selling the back up for my back up tractor.  

IMG_6310.JPGIMG_6312.JPG

:rolleyes:  Ahh, ain't it grand...   :clap:

that happy smile of a first time :wh: owner. 

• Like 2

squonk
On 9/12/2016 at 7:53 PM, stevebo said:

So I finally decided it was time to pass my Economy along to a new owner. This one went to someone who I know will take real good care of her!

IMG_8092.JPG

IMG_8113.JPG

IMG_8116.JPG

I want some close ups Ken! :)

Sparky
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

Over lunch break today...      :greetings-wavingyellow:

was finally able to make some room around here, by selling the back up for my back up tractor.  

:rolleyes:  Ahh, ain't it grand...   :clap:

that happy smile of a first time :wh: owner. 

WHAT! I thought that was my dibs tractor!!!!

:ychain:

Mike.....

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: You had your chance!!!   :greetings-wavingyellow:

• Like 1

wh500special

Reviving an older thread...

Launched two 520's this week. This one left today and headed back home to Indiana.  Buyers truck pictured loaded to go.  

Best running 520 I've ever had.  Didn't photo the other one.  Won't miss 'em.  

My horse hauler suffered some damage this week after getting caught in a hail storm on the interstate. Windshield, toast!  Headlamps, gone!  

Maybe it's a sign that rustling horses is in my past.  

Steve

image.jpeg

• Like 2

953 nut
7 hours ago, wh500special said:

horse hauler suffered some damage this week after getting caught in a hail storm on the interstate. Windshield, toast!  Headlamps, gone!

Nasty weather out there, glad you are OK.

AMC RULES

T-Mo
20 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Nasty weather out there, glad you are OK.

Yes.  A tornado went through Tuesday to the south of me, through Perryville, Missouri killing one person and destroying several homes.

http://fox2now.com/2017/03/01/devastating-images-of-tornado-damage-from-perryville-mo/

953 nut

About 15 years ago I came across my dream car, a 1946 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet project. I started on it and then life happened! We decided to move from Florida to North Carolina, changed a bunch of priorities and built a new house ourselves. Then my back gave out and it became obvious that I would never realize the dream of completing the Continental. Well I found a buyer who is eager to build it and it is on the way to Missouri.

58f4f6573349d_146Lincoln1.thumb.jpg.7f1c231f2caaa18f1e80eda9819745bb.jpg

The bright side is that I now have  14' X 24' more work area for my :wh: herd.        :woohoo:

58f4f79666481_horsestable006.thumb.JPG.3b4a7cabfeb19b6984370d4123a2ff21.JPG

• Like 4

wh500special

Another five headed down the road today.   And a John Deere 110 took their place.  

Terry's got some work ahead of him, but I think he was pleased.  

Thanks T-MO!

steve

(yes, that is an orange tractor in the background.)

image.jpeg

• Like 5

T-Mo

Steve,

It was nice once again to meet you and your dad.  For those who don't know Steve, him and his dad are wonderful people.  I enjoyed my visit(s) there, and I wish I could have stayed longer and took more pictures.  Hmm, now how about a trade for the RS Senior?

Anyways, I had to convince my wife that I got a good deal.  She really didn't like to see the 110 go, and even made a comment on the "junk" that I got.  I told her I was quite happy and don't rain on my parade sort of thing.  I did make her happy a bit as we stop and ate on the way home.  I had one guy with a very nice restored '56 Chevy take a good long look at what I had on the trailer.

It will take some time to get these where I want them.  My wife already mentioned how much it will cost for tires for the GT-14 and the 953s.    My brother-in-law works at a tarp factory down in Pilot Knob and I know I probably can get him to reupholster the one seat on the 953.  I kind of like the patina of the one 953, so it may just get a cleaning and a wipe down, but we'll see.

This was one time I wish I had a bigger truck and trailer.  We got all of it loaded, but it did squat the truck some.  To believe it or not, the 4 in the trailer was off-loaded pretty easy and I had no trouble getting them in the garage.  The Charger V8 in the truck bed was a different story, but with the help of my John Deere GX345 I got it unloaded and moved into the garage.  I should have took a picture of the John Deere pulling the Charger V8 around like it was nothing, but didn't think of it when I was doing it.  Steve @stevasaurus won't believe me without pics, but it did happen, I just didn't think to snap a pic or two.

Thanks, again, Steve.

• Like 4

WHX??

Always nice to see horses being kept in our community here. :).

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Steve and his Dad are Top Notch that is for sure.  :)  Good to see those horses going to a good home.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Terry, if you were to re-create the scene of the JD pulling a horse...just to get a picture...would it be Fake News??  :think:  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3

T-Mo
4 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Terry, if you were to re-create the scene of the JD pulling a horse...just to get a picture...would it be Fake News??  :think:  :occasion-xmas:

Nah, it would be a reenactment.

• Like 3

wh500special

Bye bye D250. 

On on the way to the corn husker state. 

Steve

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

T-Mo

image.jpeg.c37b9581570d88018d3fbe8da547671c.jpeg

• Like 3