WVhorse

Fresh blood

WVhorse

Hi, I am from Wheeling, WV and like all other sites you have to start at the bottom. I started out with a 310-8 then i had a 312-8 which was my favorite Work Horse. And have had a couple of more and not i have ended up with a SK-486 that my son is using. Also like other things companies merge or sell out and the consumers end up losing out when the costs of things go up and not the quality. You could not beat a Wheel Horse in the earlier years. Thank you for letting me ramble on. 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:WRS:

KC9KAS

:WRS:, and :wwp:

Jake Kuhn

chazm

WELCOME TO :rs::greetings-wavegreen:

Sparky

Mike......