JAinVA

Hood stand

JAinVA

I posted a request for help in finding a c101 hood stand in the wanted section.I got several responses for which I am grateful.I would like to say that I have a very nice replacement furnished by Oldredrider.If he is representative of the folks on this site then we are all in good hands.I had the good fortune of talking to him for over 40 minutes by phone and although I have yet to meet him face to face I look forward to the day I can.

I now have the part I needed to fix my Horse,thanks to you Paul.Luck,JimAnderson

KC9KAS

Lots of great people on here!

HokieAg07

Paul is a good guy for sure, glad you are now part of our crew here on the site and in Va

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Vaughan32850
      By Vaughan32850
      WANTED - Looking to buy any wheelhorse round hood tractors in the United Kingdom. Good prices paid. Collection from anywhere in the United Kingdom. 

Also interested in attachments. 

Thanks 

• CNCJerry
      By CNCJerry
      Shot in the dark here but I will ask. My 314-8 lost a fight with a rough tree branch and my plastic fly wheel fan was destroyed, item KH10124, part 13 in the below diagram. I have tried my usual local part places and google searched my butt off and no luck finding one. Anyone out there have a yard full of wheel horses that can get me a used one? Any other options out there for a replacement? Why did Kolher think it was good ideas to make this part out of plastic?
      I am working on reverse engineering my broken one to see if I can 3D print one close enough to work but it is a though design to model.

• FrankFL
      By FrankFL
      June 27, 23 I live in Belleview, FL 34420 and looking for a wheel horse mid-mount grader blade.  frankroe47@gmail.com   I can travel to pick up if reasonable price or will pay shipping. Condition is not too important, if it can be fixed.
    • ebinmaine
      By ebinmaine
      Well everyone, this is going to be the First time I've disassembled a Whole tractor to repaint and refresh a few things.

My 74/75 B80 is running good and seems to be what I wanted in a tractor so I'm going to pretty it up a bit this winter.
      No implements, just the tractor.
      I'm going to do a general degrease and clean up and spray can finish.

What are ALL the little things you DO, or wish you you were told, or things to look out for?

I have waiting to be installed:
      New brake lining, rear wheel seals, some knobs and stickers...

• MasterGil
      By MasterGil
      I am restoring a 1957 Bolen model 20HD02 lawn tractor. I am finding it very difficult to find certain parts like the steering gear and steering wheel. I have found a steering wheel that will work (not the right one).