Sign in to follow this  
bluetuna08

cg-8?

bluetuna08

what is this? I am looking at one not sure what it is though. I called the guy on the phone and he said it is a 1972 that used to have a tecumseh on it but the engine was replaced. it comes with a blower and tiller and mower deck.

this is the only model that had a tecumseh in 72 that you could get a tiller and a blower with but the toro sight has no info on the cg-8...please help...is it a charger or something?

Sparky

I think its actually called a Charger V8 (the V stands for verticle).

Mike.......

Nick

The toro mpv does list the CG8 vert as built in 71 and 72. They did have blowers and tillers. If Joel or Terry the Vert guys stop past they can give you the details.

I think one of the two on the left was a CG8.

Terryvs003.jpg

combatmp29r

Nick far right one is a CG7. The left one is a 70 Charger 8 and the middle is a 69 Charger V8. All have moved on now. I know where the 2 V8s are, but no idea where Terry sold the CG7 off to. I have one, but it came out of southern Indiana. Not form the South Indy vert compound.

mcwh1950

Nick far right one is a CG7. The left one is a 70 Charger 8 and the middle is a 69 Charger V8. All have moved on now. I know where the 2 V8s are, but no idea where Terry sold the CG7 off to. I have one, but it came out of southern Indiana. Not form the South Indy vert compound.

:hide: glad to see you back