ple1969

Value for a 1995 520H

ple1969

Hello - I'm going to sell my 1995 520H with a 42" rear discharge deck with about little over 627 hours. My father-in-law bought it new then passed it on to my brother-in-law and then to me. I thought I would use it, but I don’t.  I have a ZTR for the lawn and this it just taking up space in my shed so I'm going to sell it. It’s in good condition, always stored in a shed, and well maintained. What would be a fair selling price?

pete

post-8464-0-84900000-1426521845.jpg

post-8464-0-80416400-1426521857.jpg

slammer302

My dad's friend bought one in about the same condition not to long ago with 60" deck for 800$ that would be my best guess we also live in MO were wheel horses are not rare 

Forest Road

$800 is fair. If you hold on a bit grass season is coming up. You might get as much as $1500. Depends on how fast you want it gone.

I'm in North Jersey. If you just need to rid yourself of it I could assist. All 3 of my kids would love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ple1969

Thanks for the feedback.  Not looking to to get top dollar, just a fair deal and a good home for someone to enjoy it. 

ple1969

$800 is fair. If you hold on a bit grass season is coming up. You might get as much as $1500. Depends on how fast you want it gone.

I'm in North Jersey. If you just need to rid yourself of it I could assist. All 3 of my kids would love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are interested let me know, send me a PM

pete

Pollack Pete

Topic was just discussed here last week.Someone was going to look at one with a little over double the hrs yours has.Think it had a 2 stage blower instead of a mower deck.Most people here (Not me ),thought that one was worth only 300 bucks.My opinion on a price for yours.........$1,000.00 to  $1,300.00      Just my opinion.Looks a lot better than the two 520H's that I have.

Ken B

1200 NO PROBLEM.

Irv

$700-1000 with the deck.

mack1605

i am interested

JackC

$800 only for a Red Square member who will love and cherish it. $1,000 to $1,200 for anyone else.

randym

Hi. I'm very interested in your tractor. Can we talk offline? (Not sure if we can do that on this website.) I hope I'm not violating any terms of the website. I'm at randymyers@me.com, or 717-880-7612. Thanks.

mack1605

sold

• Like 1