Live4outdoors

New to the "BIG SHOW"

Live4outdoors

Was wandering what the arrangements are for camping on the grounds? Do you need reservations and are any setting up tents? Would like to bring my daughter along thinking she will have a blast but that puts sleeping in the truck out. Is there a separate camping area on the show grounds? Was also bringing a tractor but wandering what you all do drive them around or show them or both? When's the best time to get there? Thanks for any info, just trying to prepare, I know I'm excited!

rmaynard

Trailer hook up camping sites are available on a first come first served basis. But tent camping is usually not a problem. There are acres of area to put up a tent. Some out in the open field, and others under the trees. Friday night is free, Thursday and Saturday night cost $20 per night.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Hi Brian, I usually set up early on Thur.  Most of the vendors will be set on Thur. and by noon on Fri.    The Fri. night parade at dusk is one of the hylights  of the show.

If you are planning to bring equipment to show, ride or sell, be aware,  the Wheel Horse only policy is enforced.

Someone on here will post a thread before long where members can list what they are bringing to sell. 

Hope to see Ya there.. It's a great family oriented show.       Oh, there is food available on site.

squonk

That Fri. night "parade" is starting to turn into the 24 hours of Daytona!  :scared-eek:

• Like 2

Live4outdoors

Do you need to call for reservations to camp on the grounds or just show up? I think this is going to be a blast...with food available I don't have to bring too much then except my wallet. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner? Thanks guys

rmaynard

You must sign up in person when you get there. No reservations. I believe it's lunch and dinner on Thursday, breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.

King Horse

Pardon my ignorance but where is this show?

Ed Kennell

The South Mountain Fair grounds on Pa. rt 234 near Arntsville, Adams Co., Pa.

That Arntsville spelling doesn't look correct....

Edited by ekennell

Ed Kennell

A couple pics fron 2014 show

post-7208-0-54766100-1426034604_thumb.jppost-7208-0-19593600-1426034625_thumb.jppost-7208-0-68819100-1426034664_thumb.jp

• Like 3

tunahead72

The South Mountain Fair grounds on Pa. rt 234 near Arntsville, Adams Co., Pa.

That Arntsville spelling doesn't look correct....

It's not, it's Arendtsville. :)

Ed Kennell

tanks Ed, gess I dint pay tenshun in spellin class. :sleeping-sleep:

• Like 2

tunahead72

nO problimm.

rmaynard

Was wandering what the arrangements are for camping on the grounds? Do you need reservations and are any setting up tents? Would like to bring my daughter along thinking she will have a blast but that puts sleeping in the truck out. Is there a separate camping area on the show grounds? Was also bringing a tractor but wandering what you all do drive them around or show them or both? When's the best time to get there? Thanks for any info, just trying to prepare, I know I'm excited!

Go to this link, click on a couple of threads, and you will see what the show is all about: http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/136-2014-whcc-show-pictures/

squonk

Be sure to stop by the bus stop and drop your loose change in the cup! :)  :ychain:  I'll never forget finding a $10 bill in a puddle at the food window last year. I handed it to one of the ladies working there. She was so overwhelmed that I was so honest I got a free pop!  :)  :thumbs:

post-2380-0-50049700-1426110302.jpg

• Like 2

mfatoldsun

I can't wait to attend the Wheel Horse show in June, PA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

KC9KAS

mfatoldsun, :WRS:

Justanotherhorseguy603

This will be my first year at the show. What time can we get there on Thursday?