stevasaurus

Prayers Wanted for JimD

stevebo

He is probably riding around on his wheel horse :ychain:  Hope you are home resting and feeling better. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

JimD

Yes John, I got home last evening around 5:30. Not on the Horses yet Steve but looking forward to it at some point. :)

Guys, I have to tell you that this will be a long process with several more rounds of treatment requiring hospital stays. I'm sure I'll have ups and downs along the way but for now things look pretty positive. They will be keeping me busy with frequent lab work every week and Doctor visits in between as needed.

Everyone has been telling me that my color is good and that in fact I seem to be glowing. After those treatments they should see me at night!! :ychain:

• Like 5

Racinbob

That's such good new Jim. I'm sure you're right on the ups and downs but we're all praying for more ups than downs. We want the updates to all be positive.

post-8408-0-58610700-1427989778.jpg

• Like 1

whfan74

Glad you made it back home Jim!  Nothing better than resting in the comforts of your own home.  Thoughts and prayers are still with you!

This thread has been a great one......this is what it is all about.  Know that you aren't alone Jim........we are here for ya!

• Like 5

stevasaurus

Hey Jim, I just Googled those symptoms you outlined above...Holy Rock & Rye...I think you are pregnant.  No jumping Mate.  :)

• Like 4

squonk

9 month's is a long time!

• Like 1

jackhammer

There's no place like "Home"

Good for you JimD

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You know...Scott (whfan74) is right...this is a great thread.  I just went back and read the whole thing.  Cried a little, laughed a ton...I want to thank all of you that have contributed and Prayed for our friend.  Like Jim said, he has a long way to go to get through this...his journey is really just starting.  I am proud to be a part of what goes on here at Red Square...all of you guys are the best...Thank You    Please keep Jim in your thoughts and prayers...together we did and can make a difference.  :)

• Like 6

squonk

Steve you make it easy! The Material just about writes itself!  :)  :) 207109581avatar_zpsiskqc1bp.gif

• Like 5

JimD

You are all still cracking me up. In fact, while I was in the hospital a package arrived that a certain individual eluded to earlier in the thread. Mike, you have no idea how close I've been to this while reading here and being strapped to Agnes the IV pole, laughing  and trying to get in the bathroom at the same time. This will be placed in my garage where I can see it easily keep you and everyone here close. :)

post-636-0-73661100-1428099956_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

squonk

I notice you didn't include a pic of the box it came in Jim!  :laughing-rolling:  :ROTF:

I was doing some work in the pharmacy and they have all these novelty signs all over the place. I saw that little sign and said, " I know the perfect guy for that sign!" :)  so I snagged it. Then I needed a box for it and didn't want to be sending it in a giant box. I was walking past our supply room and they had a bunch of boxes out and I grabbed a box that I thought it would fit perfect in. I didn't realize it was a box for catheters until I got back to the shop. :ROTF: Even more perfect!  :thumbs: Glad you enjoyed it Jim and hope you laugh as much as I did buying and shipping it!  :)

• Like 4

stevasaurus

Excellent sign Mike...and so true.  :)

P. S.....That's not my leg.  :ROTF:

• Like 1

JimD

I got a call from The Cleveland Clinic this morning. My latest bone marrow biopsy showed no signs of leukemia. I am officially in remission. Still a long way to go in the treatment regimen but taking things one day at a time. This is a good day for sure. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. He is listening. :)

• Like 5

Racinbob

That's wonderful news Jim. I and many others will be thanking God for for His blessings.

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

:woohoo:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That is excellent news Jim...prayers work.  :)

• Like 1

squonk

I think you shook so much from laughing the leukemia said "The heck with this!"

• Like 3

Vinylguy

That's wonderful news Jim. I and many others will be thanking God for for His blessings.

AMEN!!!! 

• Like 4

shallowwatersailor

Excellent news!!! Take it easy still but the tractor season is just beginning - and your in it!

• Like 2

jackhammer

Now your mind can rest awhile,

great new for you and your family Jim

Rick

• Like 1

19richie66

Nice to hear, Jim. Praise God! Now get get out there and mow that grass, lol.

• Like 1

illinilefttackle

Great news Jim!- With God by your side and Redsquare Guys cracking you up- you can't lose!- Al

• Like 1

fireman

Good to here Jim! 

• Like 1

JimD

Thanks everyone. I go in for the next treatment today. :hide:

Duff

Been praying daily and am delighted to hear the prayers are answered, as they always are when we have faith and let God do His work in His own time. Great news, Jim!  

Best always,

~Duff :thumbs:  :thumbs:

• Like 1