stevasaurus

Prayers Wanted for JimD

illinilefttackle

Thinking of you Jim- We are praying for you- "The more you meed God, the closer to you he Draws" - Al

JimD

Thanks Al and everyone. Just started chemo number six a few minutes ago. Will get two more smaller doses of different drugs this evening then we watch the counts bottom out and rebound. Stll feeling strong and do fighing hard. I got grass to cut this summer dammit, lol.

• Like 3

Racinbob

Keep that attitude Jim and we'll all keep the prayers coming. You'll be cutting that grass before you know it.

Lars

Jim. Prayers are sendt from Norway!! isnt much more to type.. rest of the ppl have allready done it.. get well bud..

nylyon

Jim, are you home I hope?

neil

Some more prayers sent from UK Jim , my mum is going through the same treatment .

• Like 1

RMCIII

Thanks Al and everyone. Just started chemo number six a few minutes ago. Will get two more smaller doses of different drugs this evening then we watch the counts bottom out and rebound. Stll feeling strong and do fighing hard. I got grass to cut this summer dammit, lol.

Jim, just give me a jingle, when you want to get some yard work done. I'm only 40 minutes away. I'll pm you my cell number.

Rob

• Like 6

JimD

Jim, are you home I hope?

Karl, I will be here for month undergoing treatment and monitoring. This vs at e going according to plan so far. Thanks for everything.

Wheelhorsestory

Jim,

You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Please remember that God will never give you more than you can handle. Focus on the happy things in your life and dream about the sun on your shoulders at the next Wheel Horse Show.

God Bless,

Mike Martino

• Like 3

squonk

Jim,one of my favorite local auctioneers just went thru the same thing. Yesterday was his first auction back. He looked good and his mind was sharp.

• Like 2

rustykan

Like someone said earlier, I'm not the praying kind of guy, but I give it a go every now and then. Hope it helps and Jim gets home in time to mow his grass. We can actually see ours now, but it will still be some time before we are mowing.

• Like 1

mack1605

prayers sent

Duff

Jim, been praying for you, buddy, since I first heard about your illness. I've been away from the forum for a bit but my prayers haven't stopped and won't until you're out and back to 100%!

Very best wishes always from New Hampshire!

~Duff :thumbs:  :thumbs: 

• Like 2

illinilefttackle

Jim- I've played against several "Buckeyes" in my time- they were all tough nuts to crack! Keep fighting Buddy- you will win the Game!- Al

• Like 4

shorts

I've been away from the forum for a while, come back and see this and being aware of your sense of humor I can only wish you the best of care and a speedy recovery.  You have been added to the prayer list

• Like 3

HorseFixer

:angry-tappingfoot: So if you think for one minute this is getting you outta the football picks this fall.......  NOT SO FAST MR!!!!!!   :)    The Jim I know is just a little bit more Cocky and tougher  than that.  :eusa-whistle:  Steve, thanks for the phone call tonight and filling me in, MJ and I are dealing with a lot right now ourselves and I hadn't been on and knew nothing about this. Jim, you take care.  MJ's  and my prayers are with you. :thumbs: 

~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 6

JimD

Thanks again everyone for your prayers and good wishes. You touch my heart daily. Duke I'll make this easy for us, Buckeyes all the way and I already know your prediction too. But we'll mix it up in the pick thread just for fun. Prayers to you and MJ my friend, and to all of Redsquare that have been so kind to me. I am truly humbled.

• Like 5

squonk

SINCE, (sence,cents), it's illegal to send offensive items thru the mail, I'm sending this get well card to you Uncle Jim from your favorite nephews.

GET WELL SOON UNCLE JIM!!!!!  :)  :)  :)  :teasing-tease:  :teasing-tease: 

post-2380-0-80167700-1426497218.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 6

stevasaurus

In that picture...it looks like Squonk has 2 heads...and 1 is a moderator...does that make since (cents, sents).  I bet Scott stays away from Squonk at the show this year...he won't want his head on Mike's shoulder again.  :ychain:   Dang Jim...I hope is doesn't hurt to laugh Mate. 

On the side...I just went for my semi-annual physical this morning.  Again, the Doc said..."I don't know what you are doing, but I would not change a thing"...(he has said this to me for a couple of years now).  I really want a prescription for what he is smoking...I would share some of it with Brrly1 and then we would go up to the hospital and share it with Jim. :bow-blue:  Hang in there my friend. :)   You and I will be pulling Horsefixer's tractor with a rope again this summer.

post-818-0-56172500-1426525850_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I submitted this picture to an area "dating" web site, and the phone has not stopped ringing.  Most of them are saying that they think the tractor is sexy, but it is that guy leaning on it that makes it so.  :)  A lot of "nice legs" comments also.

Chris and My prayers Jim...love you man.

• Like 9

squonk

Did your doctor take a head x-ray? He keeps saying he can't find anything!!!!!

• Like 4

JimD

Squint, love the offensive material, wouldn't change a thing.

Steve, it doesn't hurt to launch and you guys sure are bringing the goods. Laughed till I cried. A word of caution for you, if I get my hands on that rope I will drag Dukes snow chucked right over you for posting that picture. LOL,!!! Redsquare is the best and it's all of you that make it so. Thanks my friends.

• Like 7

stevasaurus

I really think that the best medicine is laughing Jim.   You have known that for a long time...it is how all the people here remember you...your (cents) of humor has actually helped some of them get through rough times...including me.  Thanks Mate  :)

Hey...BTW...when I was down in the Ozarks last week...I had the distinct pleasure of meeting a Chief from a native tribe that actually spoke Squonk.  He told me that the word "squonk"  actually translated into "here...hold my beer and watch this".  HA...go figure. :)  So I asked him..."What did  (AMC RULES)   translate into?'  He thought for a minute... and then he shakes his head...pulls out a snot rag and blows his nose...thought for another minute...grabbed the snot rag...blew his nose again...and he says..."dam tecky...need a carb adjustment".  We hit it off real good...this Buds for you.  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 7

AMC RULES

post-818-0-56172500-1426525850_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

squonk

I spoke to an Amish guy last week. I asked him if they were any dinosaurs in their beliefs and he told me there used to be. But they left when the Cubs won the World Series!  :baseball:

• Like 2

JimD

Your guys are a riot. Stealing my motto, making me laugh. I cannot compliment you more than that.

The Docs have been in and my chemo is done for now. The numbers are dropping as expected and we will be entering the waiting game for my cells to begin recovering.

Good news is I am off the fluids and free from Agnes, my keeper of the bags and constant dance partner. However my hot legs seem to have gotten a bit spindly and it feels odd to walk without holding onto something. And I can't even have a red bull, so no wings either. May be a rebooting of the body puter in order. LOL,!! Happy St. Party's Day to you all. :)

• Like 6