chevrat68

K321 master rebuild kit

chevrat68

I have to rebuild my 72 K321 and would like to know a reputable place to aquire a master rebuild kit. My engine is blowing oil out of the breather but am hoping that it's just the rings. I haven't pulled the head yet but I'm hoping the cylinder is still good. Just getting my ducks in order.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rmaynard

I have gotten good kits from "cfamily10" and "bakt4kids" on eBay.There is another seller "debra0318" , but she is the same company as "cfamily10".  All three have good reputations. The parts are all after-market, but they are much less expensive than genuine Kohler, and in my opinion, every bit as good.

• Like 3

pacer

Same as Maynard - I have used 3 of their kits and found them to be surprisingly good, and the price sure cant be beat!

Along the same lines, I just got my 4th after market carburetor and boy its nice to get a complete carb for around $50...

• Like 2

rmaynard

Same as Maynard - I have used 3 of their kits and found them to be surprisingly good, and the price sure cant be beat!

Along the same lines, I just got my 4th after market carburetor and boy its nice to get a complete carb for around $50...

I just bought an after-market carburetor for a K241 from Cfamily10. It cost $76.00, but the nice thing is that all the hardware; screws, shafts, etc., are American sizes as opposed to many of the other after-market carburetors available on eBay, which are metric sizes.