jd110

Hello,I picked this up with 19richie66.It is a future restoration. It has a stamped frame which I believe is a 56.

post-14329-0-70766100-1424919009_thumb.j

• Like 3

Jake Kuhn

Nice Find! Not sure if I would restore that one, would look very nice with a good clean up and the wheels repainted, but totally up to you. Looks like a very nice tractor!

• Like 2

stevebo

I agree 100% with Jake. Very nice for sure.

fireman

Super nice original! You can probably expect some privates messages offering to buy that from you. Don't sell it. Ones in that condition are almost never found!

jd110

Thanks,I should have mentioned that it is a friend of mines.I am just restoring it.Its behind other tractors.

19richie66

I was drooling all over it when we picked it up. It's pretty solid. I agree, a good cleaning, new tires,paint the wheels and a good coat of protectant and i'd be done with it. Should be neat when it gets done.

AMC RULES

Nice original tractor, crazy to restore that one. 

VinsRJ

Very nice RJ35... its a double edge sword on the resto vs leave it alone IMO... restored RJ35s are nice but forget using it... all it does is spit grease and oil everywhere... at least in original condition the paint is already worn so a little more grease or oil doesn't matter.

• Like 3

jd110

I am rebuilding the Clinton,and rear axle.Redoing rims and installing new tires,we'll see after that.Thanks Mike

• Like 1

formariz

Great find. Its all there and in pretty good shape. Definitely should have a preservation and not a restoration. Beautifully preserved that little tractor will command respect and admiration since it will keep its personnality. Once restored in my opinion it will be just "another one". They all look alike.

Strongly recommend that you look here---https://www.youtube....r/VinsGN/videos